PDA

View Full Version : Intoducing our Newest 4oz Kit #6

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
01-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Kit #6 is called the "Detailer's Choice kit" it contains the products that most detailers reach for first and most of my favorites too. This kit let's a person clean a vehicle or more from start to finish. Starting with Super Slick & Suds for a good gentle cleaning. Then Professional Polish to clean the finish and if used with a machine, this pad dependent product can repair anything on almost any surface. Follow the Professional Polish with Black Hole, the World's favorite Glaze to enhance any finish and hide minor imperfections and swirls. Then Finish off your vehicle with the Glowing look and protection of EX-P pure sealant.
This kit is a great kit for those who love their vehicle but have not tried the products before or as a gift to a friend or relative that you think would appreciate a "better look" to their finish. All these products can be applied by hand or machine, and in the sun or shade!!!

DLB
01-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Is this kit going to be $20 like the other ones?

DLB

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
01-06-2010, 04:29 PM
Is this kit going to be $20 like the other ones?

DLB

Yes it will be $19.99 like all the other kits (sorry forgot to add that)

evilwrx
01-06-2010, 05:24 PM
I think this is something I would like to try... next order here I come

DLB
02-01-2010, 11:33 AM
I haven't seen this in the AG store yet. Am I missing it?

DLB

rwright
02-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Interested in sampling also.

Meghan
02-01-2010, 11:44 AM
I haven't seen this in the AG store yet. Am I missing it?

DLB

Not missing it, its on our next order. Coming Soon to a Geek near you! :p

rwright
02-01-2010, 11:46 AM
Not missing it, its on our next order. Coming Soon to a Geek near you! :p

Sweet! I'll add this to my Wishlist along with a few other items. I'll place another order soon (probably this week). Willing to bet my wife will have me on a budget soon!

Richard

DLB
02-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Sweet! I'll add this to my Wishlist along with a few other items. I'll place another order soon (probably this week). Willing to bet my wife will have me on a budget soon!

Richard
Save a big wishlist, then go for broke! That way - when she tells you no more buying at this "AUTOGEEKNET FLA" that shows up on the bank statements, you are fully stocked for a while.

Seriously though - my wife knows that I can't resist, it just makes it better on both of us if I don't make weekly purchases and just buy monthly or bi-monthly (and boy that is a looooooong wait).

Thanks Meghan for the update.

DLB

Wax Gorilla
02-01-2010, 12:07 PM
AG needs the 21 Piece Kit !

rwright
02-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Save a big wishlist, then go for broke! That way - when she tells you no more buying at this "AUTOGEEKNET FLA" that shows up on the bank statements, you are fully stocked for a while.

Seriously though - my wife knows that I can't resist, it just makes it better on both of us if I don't make weekly purchases and just buy monthly or bi-monthly (and boy that is a looooooong wait).

Thanks Meghan for the update.

DLB

I've considered this. The main reason is that I work out of town Monday-Thursday and with the weather here on the weekends, I really haven't had a chance to use any of my products. The sales just make it so difficult to resist!

TLMitchell
02-01-2010, 12:48 PM
I see you have 4 oz sizes available for many of your liquid products as well as sampler sizes for some of the other products and waxes. Excellent! I'd like to see all manufacuters do this with all their products!

Order forthcoming... TL