PDA

View Full Version : About to order

JonM
01-05-2010, 02:11 PM
But I cannot decide on a finishing polish (my Pinnacle bottle fell and broke on the corner, thus all the product came out :cry:) Well I've decided on these two, but cant figure out which one. Please help

Menzerna Final Polish PO 85U (http://www.autogeek.net/menzerna-final-polish.html)
or...
1Z Einszett Pro Line Wax Final Finish Buy One, Get One Free! (http://www.autogeek.net/einszett-final-finish-33.html)

Thank you.

Lasthope05
01-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Between those two choices get the menz final polish or better yet PO85rd. 1Z final finish is not a finish polish but a glaze, and has to cut to it.

JonM
01-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Thanks Lasthope, would your opinion change if I added- Menzerna Super Finish (Nano) PO 106 FA, to the mix?

dublifecrisis
01-05-2010, 02:35 PM
me being a cheapo, I originally opted for the PO 85U but wish I had gone with the other 2 Menzerna finishing polishes.

In my experience with the 85U though, it was a good finishing polish just not the popular cerami-clear grouping. Good stuff though for the price.

JonM
01-05-2010, 02:38 PM
me being a cheapo, I originally opted for the PO 85U but wish I had gone with the other 2 Menzerna finishing polishes.

In my experience with the 85U though, it was a good finishing polish just not the popular cerami-clear grouping. Good stuff though for the price.

dub do you think the 106 will be good as a finisher? I will mostly be cutting with Pinnacle swirl remover, or Griots polish 3. Thank you.

Lasthope05
01-05-2010, 03:24 PM
For medium-light to light correction work I would pick 106ff. I have no experience with the Pinnacle polishes so I cant say but 106ff finishes up exceptionally well on all but the softest of clears. For me I only use PO85rd/Ultrafina on dark paint and soft clears. Other then that they stay on the shelf. PO85rd will only clean up light haze and marring. If that is what you are looking for then pick that, but if your looking for something you could remove defects with and still leave a great finish go with 106ff.