PDA

View Full Version : New Autogeek Browser Toolbar

Yancy
01-05-2010, 01:36 PM
See what happens when I get too much time on my hands... BAM! a browser toolbar for you all!

Hey it's Yancy here, the creative side of Autogeek and they finally let me come up for air to let you in on my newest baby for you all to play with.

After completing the iPhone app, it got us all here thinking about what next, Duh! make it easier to get to all the great things about Autogeek. Hence the projects that get put off finally come back to life and presto, A Brand Spakin' New Autogeek Toolbar.

The Toolbar can be used in all browers and pc formats (Mac, PC, Linux). Just simply click on the link below to install the tool bar.

Autogeek Toolbar Download (http://autogeek.ourtoolbar.com/)

Features:
Search the Web or Search only Autogeek
Shop by Brand Drop Down Menu
Links to here, the forum, How-To's and videos
An Rss Feed for the Forum so you can view what is going on the forum even when not there.
Links to all our Social Media Pages (i.e. Facebook, twitter, YouTube, etc..
My favorite part, a radio player (Gotta rock out when ever I can! :xyxthumbs:)
You can even add in your weather and have it check you email accounts too!
Take it for a test drive and let me know what you all think, comments and feedback and always welcome. And with that said back in to my world of graphics, videos and ROCK and ROLL!!!

DLB
01-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Installed just fine in FF 3.5.6 and working.
This is a toolbar that I might actually use! Nice customizations. Still exploring with it.

DLB

evilwrx
01-05-2010, 05:36 PM
Very cool tool. Thanks.

sparkie
01-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Just loaded it....Very cool...Im the MAN

jpegs13
01-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Very nice. Just downloaded it. I like the forum and how to's part. Great way to quick search key topics

Meghan
01-05-2010, 08:12 PM
You just never know what the Geek is up to next!

maxisiri
01-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Really nice toolbar, I installed on Firefox 3.5.6 and all OK!! Itīs amazing how you AG guys are always looking for something new to surprise us. Good work!!! :dblthumb2:

Frank787
01-06-2010, 02:45 AM
I love it! It's the first toolbar I actually use.

sydster
01-06-2010, 06:56 AM
Really cool! Great work! :dblthumb2:

Yancy
01-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear that you all like it and that you will be able to use it. We just want to make everything easier for our "GEEKS" out there in cyber world. Im the MAN

Also I forgot yesterday to tell you that the toolbar will automatically updates it's self. If I add any new features, sections, etc., poof... they show up on your toolbar! How's that for personal service?

Mike Phillips
01-06-2010, 08:08 AM
Very nice Yancy.

:dblthumb2:

Yancy
01-06-2010, 08:31 AM
Very nice Yancy.

:dblthumb2:

Thank you, Thank you! Autographs will be available at 4:00 pm LOL!