PDA

View Full Version : Looking for...

Mirror Detailing
01-04-2010, 07:27 PM
One of those cheapier smaller hot water stain extractor vacuums. I have seen them before but cant find who makes them. I would LOVE to have a Aztec Extractor but there a bit pricey. I have seen a few regular smaller ones, that work just as well, but take twice as long to use. Anyone know what I am talking about?

sullysdetailing
01-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Vacuum Cleaners, Vacuum - Auto Care ProHeat(R) (http://www.bissell.com/Products/c/portabledeepcleaner/p/14255LGAutoPH/product.aspx)

Mirror Detailing
01-04-2010, 09:50 PM
Vacuum Cleaners, Vacuum - Auto Care ProHeat(R) (http://www.bissell.com/Products/c/portabledeepcleaner/p/14255LGAutoPH/product.aspx)

LOL that was the one I was referring to! I searched for awhile on google, and could not find it, and did not know who made it! :dblthumb2:

Anyone have any experience with one of these? IE is it strong. Granted I know the Aztec and other large one's are 10x better, but for the price it will be useful right now!

SRHTX
01-04-2010, 10:14 PM
I'm selling my Aztec.

gundogg
02-04-2010, 09:33 AM
SRHTX
why are you selling yours? Ive seen that in a few posts now. I am interested in getting an extractor and was toren between which one to get. Are you not satisfied with the Aztec?

thanks

Mike Phillips
02-04-2010, 09:50 AM
This is only meant as a friendly suggestion.... not so much at the OP but for everyone that will read this into the future!

When I scroll through the most recent posts I look for certain things, sometimes it's not the topic itself, but the wording of the topic.... years ago I wrote this just as a friendly way to help others help themselves...

How to write a good title for your thread (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/introduce-yourself/20306-how-write-good-title-your-post.html)

:xyxthumbs:

DOlmsted
02-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Mirror,
I have a Bissell deep cleaner it works Ok it did what I needed it to for homeowner quality here are some pros and cons

Pros: it is light weight, easy to use, costs about $200 at WalMart and the proheat will get to about 195 degrees

Now for the cons: if you are using this for anything but an occasional cleaning it will get annoying, the holding tanks only hold about 1/2 gallon of clean solution or grey water so you are constantly refilling or emptying, second It truly is not terribly durable, the hose is only about 3-4 feet long so you have to litterally get the machine IN the vehicle with you and lastly the water sprayer trigger is a poor design and gets sticky often I have had the sprayer head apart on mine several times to clean and lube the trigger switch.

truthfully I am just limping mine along until I can afford to purchase one of the professional quality machines

Now I have a question Can someone give me some thoughts on which one I think I want to go portable soi think the Mytee 1600 is too big I was thinking Mytee Lite Durrmaid 1600 or the aztec hot rod Feed back please help me out gang!
Mirror I hope this helped

DOlmsted
02-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Sorry Mirror,

I forgot something, In my opinion if you are using the extractor a lot I would hold out and spend the extra $400 for the lower end pro grade machines that AGO has here :xyxthumbs: