PDA

View Full Version : Nuts!

paradog
10-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Sat in the car today and a key punctured the leather seat!!!!! THe hole has not torn any bigger and is not on a seem, but I do know it needs to be addressed. I was thinking of just replacing the whole car but wife wasnt keen on that idea! Anyone have an idea of how or where to have this repaired?

ScottB
10-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Look for local upholstery company ... and depending on the interior, consider a custom leather emblems or upgrades at same time. Its usually better quality and cheaper than dealer. You might also find a cover replacement on Ebay ...

teeks
10-09-2006, 03:35 PM
maybe go to a junkyard and just grab a whole chair out of a wrecked car. sometimes you can find stuff in great shape there for really cheap

abrcrombe
10-09-2006, 03:42 PM
LOL, I liked your idea paradog. If you really want to go cheap and wait until you can afford a redo of your interior or something, maybe just a simple seat cover will do the trick. I can't imagine it getting worse under the cover.

BILL
10-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Sat in the car today and a key punctured the leather seat!!!!! THe hole has not torn any bigger and is not on a seem, but I do know it needs to be addressed. I was thinking of just replacing the whole car but wife wasnt keen on that idea! Anyone have an idea of how or where to have this repaired?

WHAT MAKE MODEL AND YEAR???? LEATHER??