PDA

View Full Version : Best inexpensive swirl remover

dunston
01-01-2010, 04:50 AM
I might be picking up a new account here and they dont care about quality. Just want the swirls from car washes gone and to shine to get ready for sale. Whats the least expensive product I can use that will give me above average results that will look good and make me happy. :xyxthumbs:

ScottB
01-01-2010, 08:40 AM
Look in the bulk section or BOGO sections ... lots of values. Megs makes some that even come in gallon sizes which often offer a great value.

TMD
01-01-2010, 09:04 AM
I might be picking up a new account here and they dont care about quality. Just want the swirls from car washes gone and to shine to get ready for sale. Whats the least expensive product I can use that will give me above average results that will look good and make me happy. :xyxthumbs:

The million dollar question. Not sure what your idea of inexpensive is, but it's tough to beat Wolfgang TSR.

Wax Gorilla
01-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Megs Ultimate Compound or the 105/205 Punch !

dunston
01-01-2010, 01:15 PM
I currently use Wolfgang TSR and love it! I might be detailing some rental cars before they send them to the auction or their lot to sell. So pretty much something that will make them look better, without costing too much. I think the BOGO or something a gallon size sounds like a good idea.