PDA

View Full Version : Need Pro Detailer- Ft. Lauderdale

gira
12-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Greetings from Florida,
I have a Nissan GTR that has water spots that I don't want to mess around with. I made a mistake of leaving it outside one night and it got well sprinkled on. I need a detailer that is good with a DA polisher. I have been the only one to ever touch the paint on this car, not even the dealer. The car had Pinnacle Souveran on it.

Please PM,

thank you,

Greg

cnfowler
12-30-2009, 11:43 AM
Good luck to you, Greg. You have a beautiful vehicle and I'm sure you'll get plenty of responses from some of the guys wanting to pamper your baby. Too bad I don't live in West Palm anymore.

Colin

sullysdetailing
12-30-2009, 06:33 PM
PM Sent

Old Pirate
12-30-2009, 07:26 PM
The one I recommend is David Fermani, a Master Detailer who has work on many high end vehicles. He's on this forum just PM him.

David Fermani
12-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Nice talking with you today Gary. See you next week!!!

The one I recommend is David Fermani, a Master Detailer who has work on many high end vehicles. He's on this forum just PM him.

Thanks Angelo. He'll be in good hands. Nothing better than a solid black GTR with self healing paint that has acid rain. Definately not for the weak at heart. :drool:

sullysdetailing
12-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Lucky. I finally got my first booked Detail of the new year. A 2005 Tacoma that needs to be clayed and polished bad and a real good interior cleaning before the owner sells it.

ASPHALT ROCKET
12-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Dave is the person you want working on this car, with his knowledge and experience you are in great hands.

sullysdetailing
12-30-2009, 10:43 PM
He does great work