PDA

View Full Version : polycharger for meg quick wax.

corolla619
12-21-2009, 10:14 PM
i am curious if i can polycharge meguiars quick wax. it is water based, i'm pretty sure. i have the h2o polycharger and the ch2 polycharger and in the product reference sheet it does not state or show meguiars quick wax.

i use otc products during the winter, and then back to my top shelf go to products such as pinnacle. any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

ScottB
12-22-2009, 05:37 PM
never tried that one ...

HighEndDetail
12-22-2009, 06:19 PM
If the Meg's quick wax, is water based then the h2o polycharger would work. Just make sure it is. I am sure Mike will confirm if it is water based or not.

Mike Phillips
12-23-2009, 08:54 AM
Actually, I don't know. Meguiar's like all wax companies doesn't really share what's in the botte. They put the focus on the performance of the products and they had me put the focus on the performance of the products not the formula.

I also learned trying to figure out what's in the bottle according to MSD sheets is for the most part useless because companies only will list the ingredients they have to list by law. And if you don't know the exact type of ingredients, what else it wax mixed with and how it was mixed it's all just a big guessing game.

I received a PM about this also and said pretty much the same thing and to call Meguiar's Customer Care and ask them if it's water based and if they know and if they can tell you they will. But I don't know and never really cared because I just spray the product on paint and use it the way the manufacture recommends.

:)