PDA

View Full Version : W.gang Paintwork Polish Enhancer Question

SATracker
12-21-2009, 07:21 PM
Have two family cars I work on: 2001 Red Honda Civic, 2005 Silver Honda Accord.
Both cars sit inside a garage at night, outside in day, in San Antonio, Tx area- mostly sun. Once a year (in June-July) these cars get Porter Cable w/ various Lake Country pads, Optimum II, Menzerna Final Polish, Klasse twins, Pinnacle wax; wiped down every other week w/ Optimim ONR, sometimes followed by Optimum spray wax.
Question is, Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer something to consider around the mid point (Dec-Jan)?

ScottB
12-21-2009, 07:35 PM
It is a paint cleanser type product. Thus it will chemically remove old waxes and sealants and prep for another level of this or that wax or sealant.

SATracker
12-21-2009, 07:38 PM
So, if I'm willing to go through the Klasse twins again and add a little wax, would the Paint Enhancer be some thing to consider or just keep to the annual detail?

parboy
12-21-2009, 09:34 PM
If my understanding is correct, the klasse all in one is also a cleaner like the wolfgang paint polish enhancer. Both will clean away all previous wax, etc. on the car and prep it for new sealant/wax. I would say if you already have the klasse AIO, keep using that and maybe do that twice per year.

sullysdetailing
12-21-2009, 11:06 PM
After your clay the car you can use the Wolfgang Paint Enhancer. It will clean the paint and stripe all the old wax down. It also fills the swirls in making then less noticable. It is also a great product to start with before you apply your sealant or wax.

SATracker
12-22-2009, 12:17 AM
Thanks guys.