PDA

View Full Version : Polisher Sales

CEE DOG
12-18-2009, 09:20 PM
Can anybody that has been around a year or more tell me if AG extends the10 or 15% deals to the polishers near Christmas or new years. I am planning to get the Flex DA but thought I'd hold out hope till the last second.

Harleyguy
12-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Not that i know of or seen.The one thing that is on what i will call the black list for discounts are polishers.If you ever shop for a flex product at any online store you will see they are always within a couple of bucks of each other.Only thing you will find is some sellers with give away more products with your purchase then others.But Ag will always match the deal just give Megan a call

Rsurfer
12-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Polishers just don't have the margin that other detail supplies have, therefore no to little discounts. You might get a better price by buying a package deal. Pads and polishes have better margins so they can be discounted as a package.

CEE DOG
12-18-2009, 11:36 PM
Thanks guys - I figured that was exactly the case. http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Gary Sword
12-19-2009, 06:32 AM
There have been plenty of times AG has offered discounts on polishers. Other companies do as well. I know of one currently offering 15% off on most of the products they carry including the Flex and other polishers but it would not be appropriate to for me to say who it is on AG's forum.

One Christmas AG offered double the money gift certificates for the price of one. For example you could buy a $100 AG gift certificate for $50. I think that was the best sale they ever had. I know purchased some AG gift certificates for myself that year.

DonMTV
12-19-2009, 10:32 AM
A sale on gift certificates would be awesome. Imagine getting those and then they have a 20% off sale with some killer microfiber BOGO's. Damn, I would be in heaven.

frosty
12-19-2009, 11:36 AM
I've gotten the several of the $20 off AGBucks certificates with my latest orders. It starts on Jan 1st and it states you can use it with Polishers.

Gary Sword
12-19-2009, 12:58 PM
A sale on gift certificates would be awesome. Imagine getting those and then they have a 20% off sale with some killer microfiber BOGO's. Damn, I would be in heaven.

That year Max really did play Santa. :props:

ScottB
12-20-2009, 12:16 PM
Autogeek ALWAYS offers a price guarantee to assure the best price, even against those OTHER sales. Often times they dont even have the machines in stock when offering sales.

I have seen a buffer sale or two this year but would not wait to see if another comes soon. If you happen to see a deal within a couple days of purchase just contact Autogeek, and you might be surprised to see you did indeed get the best deal and best customer service from the start.