PDA

View Full Version : Noobie product question

keepitclean
12-17-2009, 07:52 AM
Just signed on after many month of reading and learning. For my first task I detailed 2 of my own cars and they really came out nice. I even had a few people rubbing our van (kid hauler) remarking "how did you get it so smooth and shiny". Now it will look good when I trade it this spring and I don't have to rely on someone else to do it. I used the Wolfgang system "dealers choice" and I was very happy with the quality of the product and ease of application and removal.....Swirl removal, sealant, glaze.

Question I have is that on my 2007 GMC Acadia (white/pearl) that is in very good shape should I use the Wolfgang sealant then glaze (doesn't need the swirl removal) with the pads on a PC 7424. Or should I look to another product other than the sealant? then apply glaze?

Also in the spring when I refinish my other 2 cars (that currently have Wolfgang on them) should I continue on with the sealant then glaze as well??

Thanks.....

Mike Phillips
12-17-2009, 09:52 AM
Question I have is that on my 2007 GMC Acadia (white/pearl) that is in very good shape should I use the Wolfgang sealant then glaze (doesn't need the swirl removal) with the pads on a PC 7424.

You can use what you have but reverse the order.

Wash and dry car
Clay if needed
Polish the paint using the Wolfgang Finishing Glaze - Polishing pad - Speed 4.0 to 5.0
Seal the paint using the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant - Finishing pad - Speed 3.0 to 4.0

:)

keepitclean
12-17-2009, 10:28 AM
My bad

Thanks Mike.