PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Luncheon at Autogeek - 2009

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Pats300zx
12-16-2009, 07:45 PM
Looks like it was a great party :)

Gary Sword
12-16-2009, 10:49 PM
Very Nice! Before Max had a Christmas party at his house. I guess the autogeek squad is getting too big.

Meghan
12-17-2009, 07:01 AM
What are you Waiting for Meghan ...

lynard skynard http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k139/hi5love/graphics/smileys/party0007.gif

Jason and I were taking care of drinks for the employees, don't worry I got in line after all of them!

Enjoy your food and the day off. Meghan seems to be sure everyone is happy...
Happy employees make for a great company! And not everyone left early, so thank you to those that opted to stay even though they were free to go! Somedays we just can't kick the employees out of here! :D

Very Nice! Before Max had a Christmas party at his house. I guess the autogeek squad is getting too big.
Very true with our growth its a little hard to do this kind of party at someone's house, heck we even ran out of chairs here at the shop! Thank goodness for that ladder!

Just want to say thank you to Max, I have been with him for many years and I just can't say enough about him. He truly makes us all love coming to work, the man has a huge heart and we all love him like family!

Dwayne
12-17-2009, 08:23 AM
Who was in charge of the Skittles?
If this seems like a dumb question, that's because it is, but.............
Dwayne will understand. :D

Inside joke. I do understand. Reminds me of 2004! :props:

Dwayne
12-17-2009, 08:24 AM
And not everyone left early, so thank you to those that opted to stay even though they were free to go! Somedays we just can't kick the employees out of here! :D

There were perks to staying late... seconds!

Pats300zx
12-17-2009, 08:39 AM
There were perks to staying late... seconds!
Based on the amount of food I bet I can guess what you guys might be having for lunch today :hungry:

RTexasF
12-17-2009, 09:30 AM
If only people in the big corporations could understand. It's all about how you treat folks and this is but one example of why AG is the 800 lb. gorilla of online auto detailing vendors. Happy folks are glad to go to work and do more than is what is expected of them. Merry Christmas to all.

Meghan
12-17-2009, 10:00 AM
Based on the amount of food I bet I can guess what you guys might be having for lunch today :hungry:
Lunch?? I have already heard a few in the kitchen this morning!:props:

If only people in the big corporations could understand. It's all about how you treat folks and this is but one example of why AG is the 800 lb. gorilla of online auto detailing vendors. Happy folks are glad to go to work and do more than is what is expected of them. Merry Christmas to all.
Very true, provide a place that makes people like being there, treat them right and they will always return the favor. Everyone came in this morning rested and I can hear a lot of packing going on out in the warehouse. Santa's workshop is back in full swing!! Im the MAN

detaildave
12-17-2009, 10:55 AM

TRUE DAT!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all the AG staff, you folk's ROCK!!!Im the MAN

Jokeman
12-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Shorts........there was a wind chill of -10 this morning!

parboy
12-17-2009, 02:59 PM
With all that good food, I wouldn't go back for seconds.......I'd go back for another round of "First" :)

Dwayne
12-17-2009, 03:06 PM
With all that good food, I wouldn't go back for seconds.......I'd go back for another round of "First" :)

We didn't take pictures this time but we all did it again today. Still some food left but mot much. I think I saw Jason running back to his office with the last piece of cake. :nomore:

ScottB
12-17-2009, 07:33 PM

you are so very right ... Max does it right indeed ! Unfortunately most of corporate america is more about a days production than healthy, happy, and well regarded employees.

ALAN81
12-17-2009, 07:38 PM
It just shows that Max is a boss/owner with class.You treat people right and they do so much more for you!!!!

Misha
12-19-2009, 10:48 AM
kinda curious, if you took pic of your parking lot where employees park, all cars would be spotless right? :)