PDA

View Full Version : total newb

tazzdman
12-11-2009, 04:24 PM
ok my son got his integra painted for x mas turned out real nice and want to protect paint as soon as three months are up.Been looking at the forum fav kit and wolfgang deep gloss kit. Any suggestions the color is dark green metallic pearl almost looks black from few yards away if color makes differance. Thanks for any help

jpegs13
12-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Coming from a newbie myself and black car owner. Welcome first of all, second, nothing looks better than a clean dark colored car. That green metallic sounds beautiful. And finally, if he has my OCD, you're in big trouble. Figure about $150.00 a week on products, $150 a week on therapy, because he can't get it the " exact way he wants it", and now that I've vented, hopefully the experts will assist you on which products will work best. Good luck and Godspeed Tazz

mastrjeff1
12-11-2009, 07:02 PM
I would use the Klasse twins (Klasse All in One and Klasse Sealant). That should give you great protection, and a glossy finish that you can see yourself in.

rwisejr
12-11-2009, 07:26 PM
As A Black car owner myself that Wolfgang Deep Gloss sealant is awesome Topped with Souveran paste is simply outstanding

Get this kit Wolfgang Deep Gloss Total Concours Kit, exterior car care kit, wash, clay, polish, and wax (http://www.autogeek.net/wg6500.html) and a polisher like the PC 7424XP,Griots,Or the Meguiars G110 V2 and Souveran paste he and you will love it

tazzdman
12-11-2009, 08:57 PM
how bout klasse twins with souvern paste as in the forum favorite kit?

rwisejr
12-11-2009, 09:47 PM
how bout klasse twins with souvern paste as in the forum favorite kit?

Never used the Klasse twins. But I'm sure they work well .But the ease of use and look of the Wolfgang alone is awesome and topped with the Souveran is jaw dropping.