PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Mist followed by UD

MN-MX5
12-10-2009, 11:37 AM
I live in MN and drive my black MX-5 year round. I wash it every two weeks, then use Pinnacle Crystal Mist afterwards and then go over that with the Meguiares Ulitmate Detailer. Am I just wasting my time. To my thinking the Crystal Mist is not going to last as long as the UD but I like the way the car shines when I am done with the CM.

Dwayne
12-10-2009, 11:47 AM
I live in MN and drive my black MX-5 year round. I wash it every two weeks, then use Pinnacle Crystal Mist afterwards and then go over that with the Meguiares Ulitmate Detailer. Am I just wasting my time. To my thinking the Crystal Mist is not going to last as long as the UD but I like the way the car shines when I am done with the CM.

If you want to use both, apply the Ultimate Quick Detailer first, then spray Crystal Mist on top. You don't need to use both but use Crystal Mist as your last step if you do.

christian900se
12-10-2009, 11:38 PM
Crystal Mist is definately much better than UD, not even a fair comparison in my opinion. I would just use Crystal Mist by itself since UD doesn't really add any more meaningful protection or looks.