PDA

View Full Version : interior cleaning

MMXBenz
12-05-2009, 10:51 PM
What works goods for cleaning the interior of a 2010 Mercedes C300? I do not think the dashboard or seats are leather nor vinyl. Should I use wolfgang leather cleaner on it?

sullysdetailing
12-05-2009, 10:58 PM
On the leather seats I would use Wolfgang or Pinnacle Leather Cleaner. After that I would fallow up with their Leather conditioner.

As for the dash and vinyl areas I would use DP interior cleaner or Griot Garage interior cleaner. Both work very well

AeroCleanse
12-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Einszett Cockpit Premium

Slava
12-06-2009, 12:13 AM
I'll have to say DP interior cleaner hands down. I will post a review tomorrow morning.

DubinDE
12-06-2009, 12:27 AM
Einszett Cockpit Premium

I agree. Very easy to use, dries streak free, matte finish, nice scent, just can't ask for more.

MMXBenz
12-06-2009, 12:29 AM
I agree. Very easy to use, dries streak free, matte finish, nice scent, just can't ask for more.
Really?? I am new to this site and have never heard of this product

DubinDE
12-06-2009, 12:58 AM
Really?? I am new to this site and have never heard of this product

1Z Einszett Cockpit Premium Interior Plastic Cleaner (http://www.autogeek.net/1z-einzett-cockpit-premium.html)

I've been using this stuff for years. I've tried many other products including the also suggested DP Interior Cleaner and DP Interior Protectant but I always go back to Cockpit Premium. It seems to last the longest and just generally looks better in my opinion. You'll also find a lot of people really like Gummi Pfledge for their door seals etc.

1Z Einszett Car Care Products, German Car Care Products, Einszett Glanz Wax, Einszett Gummi Pflege rubber care, Einszett cockpit premium, enzitt, (http://www.autogeek.net/1z-einzett-products.html)

Matt
12-06-2009, 06:56 AM
+1 for the Cockpit Premium

Only thing, it has very very little protection so you'll need to finish it up with something.

I'd recommend the Ultima Interior Guard plus.

If you apply and after 2 minutes buff, it will look like nothing has been applied but will still provide UV protection.

ScottB
12-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Einszett also makes LeatherCare which is designed for finished leather which is commonly used in automotive settings.

Wax Gorilla
12-06-2009, 04:30 PM
The only part that may be leather on that model is the perforated inset seat panels. Lexol is very good and is compatible with the hides and tanning used in the mid to low end Mercedes.

For the all Leather Seating the best product I have found is the WOLFGANG. Invest in the cockpit kit which is currently under $100 and is far and away the best value available with the highest quality product available at any price. This will allow you to treat all of the interior surfaces with both cleaning products and preservation products.
Clean, condition, and protect all interior surfaces from detrimental effects of the sun, airborne pollutants, and dirt and grime that are tracked in (http://www.autogeek.net/wg7000.html)

MMXBenz
12-06-2009, 04:52 PM
The only part that may be leather on that model is the perforated inset seat panels. Lexol is very good and is compatible with the hides and tanning used in the mid to low end Mercedes.

Correct, I dont think anything is leather in the car. So would you recommend Einszett Cockpit Premium?