Pages : [1] 2 3

02blackout
12-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Solved!

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss325/02blackout/IMG_2954.jpg

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss325/02blackout/JJ-1.jpg

Slava
12-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Autogeek has always amazed me but it just got crushed.

I ordered the mango mf's from the BOGO. I have got to say they have MORE LINT THAN MY SHAMROCKS did. After applying some Klasse AIO, I was going to QD it with Pinnacle Mist. I sprayed it on the paint and the MF was so rough and shedding so much lint that I couldnt even wipe. Not buying MFs from AG again. Heres proof. You can see the deep static'y hairs that are towards the middle of the pic then theres a HUGE build up on the side.
http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss325/02blackout/IMG_2948.jpg
Is this what you want AG? :applause:

BUT WAIT, it doesnt stop there!
I placed a fat order during the black friday sale. It was over $75 so I got free shipping. Honestly an hour later I realized I needed a cheap quality sponge for my ONR. I chose the lake country one that looks like diced cheese. I put in the comments "can you please combine this with order #blah blah blah." It was simply an hour later so it shouldnt be a problem. I ended up paying $11 for a sponge when I could have gotten it for $4 with my fat order box. I mean when they package junk up on monday to send it out, wouldnt they realize there are two packages coming to my address? Fail AG.

None the less, my sexy detail went great when I used my other good MFs.

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss325/02blackout/IMG_2954.jpg

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss325/02blackout/JJ-1.jpg

I'm a bit confused. You should be unhappy with the product and not AG. If you're having an issue why not just call them and and see what they can do to fix the issue?

mbkite
12-05-2009, 02:44 PM
I think they should change towel brands but i still love ag..
never had any problem other then towels.

kronos
12-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Putting AG on blast like that is not very cool bud. Maybe you should have done what Slava mentioned and contacted AG instead of starting this thread bashing AG and trying to be sarcastic. You know AG is a world-class company and would be more than willing to work with you. If they've amazed you so many times why would you treat this incident as an end-all event?

I don't know why, but lately there's been too many "AG let me down" threads, when the issue should be resolved in a more tasteful manner. I think we're lucky AG is more than willing to fix their mistakes as well as our mistakes.

Rant over.

mchess1
12-05-2009, 03:04 PM
I don't know why, but lately there's been too many "AG let me down" threads, when the issue should be resolved in a more tasteful manner. I think we're lucky AG is more than willing to fix their mistakes as well as our mistakes.

Rant over.

:iagree:

unclestu
12-05-2009, 03:16 PM
Winners never quit and quitters never win. Hang in there and don't be so eager to throw in the towel. All you have to do is call them and they will be happy to give you what ever towel you want.
Communication, my friend, is the road to change.
Don't burn your bridges behind you.

:nomore:

infinityshine
12-05-2009, 03:40 PM
Don't agree with you. Autogeek has some of the BEST customer care. I change my order a lot(Penny probably hates me for that;) and they have always helped me out with my orders. Now with the price match, I don't need any other store anymore. Autogeek ROCKS:xyxthumbs:

Bradshaw
12-05-2009, 03:40 PM
If you forgot to order a sponge, then lets be fair, thats your own fault. And if I wanted it combined with another order, you should have gotten on the horn and called and talked to a live body. Putting your request in a comment section with AG, who is shipping hundreds of orders a day, wasn't the smartest thing to do. Logic would tell you it may get missed.

Wax Gorilla
12-05-2009, 03:41 PM
I have Mango's and did my standard three wash startup for MF washing them in 1 1/2 cups white vinegar in a cold wash with cold rinse. Tumble dried on cool after final wash. Not between each of the three washes. No lint after that !

mattwax
12-05-2009, 03:41 PM
02blackout, Did you wash the new MF towels before you used them?

Jason
12-05-2009, 03:47 PM
I'm not sure what happen here, but something must have happen to the towels. Dwayne and myself just tested 6 new cobra mango towels from difference cases and no lint. I'm not saying you are not getting any lint, as I can see from the pictures that you are but we definately were not able to duplicate this in the garage. Give me a call or send me an email so we can figure this one out. :grouphug:

As far as adding to orders, 1 hour makes a huge difference in warehouse. 1 hour could be the difference in your order waiting to be packed or sitting in a pallet in between a few hundred packages. The best thing to do is if possible give us a call this way we can go fetch the order depending in what stage in shipping it is.

Thanks

man_karat
12-05-2009, 04:07 PM
I Live very far from US but still prefer to shop with Ag.. their customer service is high standard and that not bother me to have a higher shipping rate compare to US residents. I had some order added after placing order and never had any problem as yours. What i did is either call them or place an email as long as i'm not receive any shipping confirmation. And Penny is kind enough to help me with that. Let say i miss that i can make a new order once they have special sale or Bogo,as they always did..hehe

I had one problem with our custom here regarding my parcel. And my tax is like 50% of the value of the items. I told Penny about this and they are kind to give me some special discounts on next order.

I had one item which cant shipped internationally (pressurized item) and Ag refund that money back to me.

The problem is the towel. Just give them a call and figure it out. Its really not a good thing to bash them here in their forum.

fubar
12-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Calling AG would be a better idea than starting this thread. I'm sure AG will take care of this issue for u and others if a product fails. It's not AG's fualt when products go bad and when it does pick-up a ph call AG service.

02blackout
12-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Sorry guys, was just real mad after using the products. I know better, I could have contacted them first

CEE DOG
12-05-2009, 04:23 PM
Sorry guys, was just real mad after using the products. I know better, I could have contacted them first

:dblthumb2: