PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service!!!!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Slava
12-04-2009, 05:49 PM
I just want to thank AG for the great customer service and fast shipping.

I've ordered a lot from different website and I have never been this satisfied with anyone.

This morning I place an order, I made a call ~20 min ago just to confirm few things and after talking to Penny (sorry if I miss spelled your name) well it just made my day.
My product has been shipped and she answered all my questions and was very polite.

Thank you for great shopping experience and you have yourselves customer for life.

THANK YOU AG!!!

dixinormus
12-04-2009, 06:25 PM
I just want to thank AG for the great customer service and fast shipping.

I've ordered a lot from different website and I have never been this satisfied with anyone.

This morning I place an order, I made a call ~20 min ago just to confirm few things and after talking to Penny (sorry if I miss spelled your name) well it just made my day.
My product has been shipped and she answered all my questions and was very polite.

Thank you for great shopping experience and you have yourselves customer for life.

THANK YOU AG!!!

I am new to this place
Am I missing something? Isn't that what is supposed to happen when you order something.
The company ships the product, they answer your questions and are polite. What is the big deal?

Slava
12-04-2009, 06:33 PM
It is a big deal not all companies are this way.
I've ordered plenty of car parts and other producst from other websites. 90% of the time when you order something on friday it doesn't get shipped until monday or saturday if you get lucky.

CEE DOG
12-04-2009, 06:53 PM
It's a big deal because they always do their best. They are extremely courteous and consistently offer tremendous customer service. You are right, In a perfect world this is exactly how it should be. But in this real world you never see this kind of service! Every once in awhile if you are lucky. But this is consistently great service! Thank you Autogeek! You make a lot of people very happy!

Penny is always very nice and pleasant! Thanks to Dwayne for the help he has given me recently!

skizot
12-04-2009, 06:58 PM
For me, this is a big deal, because of their attitude when dealing with customers. They do not come across as moody, rude, uninterested, etc.

I can confidently say that I probably purchase more mail order/internet order then the average person and have dealt with my fair share of "customer service" representatives. AG has done an outstanding job. They remind me of a larger company with equal CS from my experience, which is Amazon.com

flb18r
12-04-2009, 07:48 PM
I Love AG, Like everyone stated above. Their customer service is one of the best I dealt with. I was missing a item in both my orders this month. and they didnt ask me any questions and just shipped the missing item. It was my B-day last week and for B-day I get 15% and for black friday I get 15%= no piont of having my b-day sale. I email Megan if I can get some AG clothing wear, and shes senting me a T shirt. I feel like a special customer. Im very happy with AG, I don't even bother looking eslewhere, cause of their service. O yeah I did dealt with penny, shes sounded very friendly, she made my day.

tenorplayer23
12-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Actually, you have a good point, unfortunately. Not all vendors (in person or on-line) are nearly this good............and that's a shame. BTW, as a consumer and "customer" you should expect this. The trouble is, many businesses haven't figured out that this is the key to long term success, no matter how good the products or services purchased are. There are numerous examples. Just start listing them..........

AG is very, very good and acts close to the benchmark for customer service. They are pretty knowledgeable and are proactive in solving problems. That is especially important - they don't hang you out to dry when something goes wrong, never seems like pulling teeth and work to satisfy the consumer.

The service is incorporated into the price, but, they place their customer relationships high in their business objectives. That is why there is a fairly loyal contingent of buyers that speak out.

You should expect it and fortunately, here, you'll get it! :)

See ya. http://autopia.org/forum/images/smilies/wavey.gif

I am new to this place
Am I missing something? Isn't that what is supposed to happen when you order something.
The company ships the product, they answer your questions and are polite. What is the big deal?

dixinormus
12-04-2009, 08:12 PM
It is obvious CeDog that you have experienced a level of service that was exemplary. So why don't you share with us what that was. If what it was was in fact just shipping your package and being polite well what can I say you evidently are an easy man to please.

dixinormus
12-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Actually, you have a good point, unfortunately. Not all vendors (in person or on-line) are nearly this good............and that's a shame. BTW, as a consumer and "customer" you should expect this. The trouble is, many businesses haven't figured out that this is the key to long term success, no matter how good the products or services purchased are. There are numerous examples. Just start listing them..........

AG is very, very good and acts close to the benchmark for customer service. They are pretty knowledgeable and are proactive in solving problems. That is especially important - they don't hang you out to dry when something goes wrong, never seems like pulling teeth and work to satisfy the consumer.

The service is incorporated into the price, but, they place their customer relationships high in their business objectives. That is why there is a fairly loyal contingent of buyers that speak out.

You should expect it and fortunately, here, you'll get it! :)

I am not trying to take anything away from AG's customer service it is just that I felt the example that Slava was siting was nice but nothing to shall I say, right home about. It was like awarding someone the medal of honor for being able to march in formation. That is what soldiers do. Shipping out your order and answering your questions are things that are basic to doing business. Those in business that do not do those things do not survive.

tenorplayer23
12-04-2009, 08:46 PM
That's right..........ordering and receiving promptly what you paid for IS what should be expected. :)

I am not trying to take anything away from AG's customer service it is just that I felt the example that Slava was siting was nice but nothing to shall I say, right home about. It was like awarding someone the medal of honor for being able to march in formation. That is what soldiers do. Shipping out your order and answering your questions are things that are basic to doing business. Those in business that do not do those things do not survive.

skizot
12-04-2009, 09:00 PM
I agree with the above few posts, when saying that a company answers questions and ships out packages, is what they are SUPPOSED to be doing. My guess (from my own experiences) what Slava is trying to get across is that every time I have had to call, email or PM a member of the AG team, they have been over the top willing to do what is necessary to help you out. Not just answer a quick question or make sure your package is sent, beyond that.

Here are a couple of prime examples. One time I had an order that was missing an item in it. The item missing was one pad out of a group of pads I purchased. I contacted them and they immediately sent a replacement. But rather then sending just the one missing pad, the sent the entire "kit" of pads again for the troubles.

Another example was when I had a bottle of product that came damaged. No hassles, none of the "what if this customer is full of it", just an apology and replacement bottle on my door step the very next day. (keep in mind I live in Florida too)

Then we have the whole contests they do, where they give away products, sample, money, etc. They do not have to do this for the community, they do this to feed the addiction and build a loyal customer base.

The last perfect example is recently with the threads about some problems with microfiber towels some were having. No whining, no complaining, no arguing over how long ago you purchased them, just quick and efficient, "we will get that taken care of for you right away, sorry for the trouble, here is how we will compensate you on top of just taking care of things immediately."

I did not even mention the samples and full size promotional products that have been "slipped" into my box across the orders I have placed.

I am guessing this is what Slava was getting at. These people care about their customers. Even something as simple as a polite phone call and quick response, can seemingly go a long way, when you have such great service. People tend to want others to know.

I have had equally great service from some other detailing companies, etc. This is not unique to AG, however, it seems that at times more and more companies are forgetting to take care of their customers.

mchess1
12-04-2009, 09:08 PM
I am new to this place

My guess is that someone who thinks his screen name is that funny will never get it.:nomore:

cooksnj
12-04-2009, 09:32 PM
ag is the best. when you deal with rude cashiers, unanswered phone calls, being placed on hold for 20 min. just to get transferred again to sit on hold for another 20 min.... i could go on.
i don't think it's a secret but allot of times they throw a towel or something else into your package just cause...

this is why they rule!

dixinormus
12-04-2009, 10:03 PM
My guess is that someone who thinks his screen name is that funny will never get it.:nomore:

On the contrary I do get it and I am glad that I found this company and it's forum. I am one who likes to test the water before I jump in. I often question shoppers in the parking lot of a store that I plan on making a large purchase with. Just to gauge the level of satisfaction. What I don't get is what my name has to do with this thread or my level of comprehension. I think you are way :offtopic:. :nomore:

CEE DOG
12-04-2009, 11:46 PM
My dog keeps barking and I think I finally figured out what she's barking at. She may smell a troll in the vicinityhttp://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif