PDA

View Full Version : Fast Shipping

FourEyes45
12-02-2009, 09:57 PM
I placed my order Sat. afternoon and got it today at 1:25...DATS Fast----Thanks Guys
Walt:xyxthumbs:

tenorplayer23
12-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Really fast if you're in Spokane, Washington...............not so fast if you live in Orlando!

Where do you live???

See ya. http://autopia.org/forum/images/smilies/wavey.gif

I placed my order Sat. afternoon and got it today at 1:25...DATS Fast----Thanks Guys
Walt:xyxthumbs:

Pie
12-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Even slower if you live in Cali. It takes 6-7 business days for my stuff to arrive.

87rx7chick
12-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Even slower if you live in Cali. It takes 6-7 business days for my stuff to arrive.

california has alot of product moving in and out. depends on how far away from a main hub you are too. not sure where in cali you live.

i was told that ups would be delivering on friday. sure enough ups tracking said friday, well ups just updated and it said it would be here tomorrow. i'll keep my fingers crossed! its already in texas!

ScottB
12-02-2009, 11:29 PM
I highly suggest to everyone to consider the multiple shipping options that Autogeek offers. Some business ship with only one carrier, and I know Autogeek offers additional options for most states.

Rebelranger
12-02-2009, 11:59 PM

:iagree:Bay Area!

Pie
12-03-2009, 12:11 AM
:iagree:Bay Area!
That's where I'am :dblthumb2:

There are faster options, but I'll be patient to for free shipping.

Superdutytd
12-03-2009, 04:11 AM
I live at literally the opposite side of the country than AG (very NW part) and I feel your pain. I don't order anything that I need quickly, lol

CharlesW
12-03-2009, 08:36 AM
I live at literally the opposite side of the country than AG (very NW part) and I feel your pain. I don't order anything that I need quickly, lol
What a novel idea, planning ahead. :D

Placed my order late Friday expecting it to ship Monday and deliver Friday of this week.
UPS confirmed that information, but has updated the delivery time to today, Thursday.
Tracking says it's out for delivery now. :dblthumb2:

Meghan
12-03-2009, 08:51 AM
What a novel idea, planning ahead. :D

Placed my order late Friday expecting it to ship Monday and deliver Friday of this week.
UPS confirmed that information, but has updated the delivery time to today, Thursday.
Tracking says it's out for delivery now. :dblthumb2:

We have had really good luck with UPS through the years, I do know with holidays like Thanksgiving it came sometimes slow down packages a day or so but that is with all carriers. UPS guys need a day off too to eat some turkey! :hungry:

FourEyes45
12-03-2009, 11:13 AM
Did not mean to open a can of worms >LOL Its FREE shipping... Yes I live in Palatka, Fl...and AG has a lot of orders to get together and shipped out every day. I think they do a Great job.....Have a safe an Great Day.
Walt