PDA

View Full Version : Now the waiting begins..

Misterpaul
12-02-2009, 08:54 AM
Hello everyone. Long time lurker and long, long time detailer (1982!).
I received email notification my Christmas present to myself has shipped. Got
me a couple of Grit-Guards, a foam gun and a Griot's garage DA polisher to replace
my recently deceased second hand PC. Little brown truck of happiness please HURRY !

In 1982 when I graduated high school the unemployment rate here in Will County was over 25%. No jobs anywhere and I had to hustle to get $$$. Did house painting, landscaping and then my friend John turned me on to auto detailing. We both did that while attending junior college and then university. Have used Meg's almost exclusively until last year, but now am open to trying different manufacturers. Have now added Zymol, ONR, and Pinnacle to my list of supplies, and oh yeah my microfiber collection is so huge, my wife says it's a sickness (kind of like your shoes, eh dear!?!)

dublifecrisis
12-02-2009, 09:00 AM
lol...welcome! I know the feeling of waiting for Brown tro show up. I could always hear him turn the corner to come down my street and my ears would perk up.

DLB
12-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Everyone's favorite thing to see:
http://daltonblevins.com/autogeek/01blazer/PB054276.JPG

Welcome to Autogeek. Look forward to you sharing your experience with us!

DLB

Impressions
12-02-2009, 09:45 AM
welcome to AG.......your gonna love the GG ROP.
sorry you guys have to wait, I just stop in and pick it up....wow its great! The ride over is only 7 minutes but anctious all the way over..lol

Misterpaul
12-02-2009, 03:05 PM
So I come home from the office to have lunch with the wife and twins and guess who's coming out of the cul-de-sac? Yep, the big brown truck o'happiness. Unfortunately my shipment is probably on a semi somewhere in northern Florida or southern Georgia...but I still checked the porch!

SuperSport
12-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Welcome, I had a nice little present on the porch earlier today.

Slava
12-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Welcome.

Steven C
12-02-2009, 08:17 PM
sorry you guys have to wait, I just stop in and pick it up....wow its great! The ride over is only 7 minutes but anctious all the way over..lol

Thank God I live in Massachusetts . If I was that close I would never have any money and I would have to ask what can I get for .99 cents

sullysdetailing
12-02-2009, 10:31 PM
If I order before noon I will recieve it the next day :)

Misterpaul
12-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Just checked UPS, both packages in Chicago. Tomorrow could be the big day. Hope I can sleep tonight! ;)

teamerickson
12-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Autogeek, if I spend enough money will you open a west cost shipping facility?