PDA

View Full Version : Dodo Juice Blue Velet Pro

Steven C
11-30-2009, 07:05 PM
Hello guys . Just recieved my first dodo blue velvet pro any tips on application of it
an my 2002 Avalanche Forest Green. Want to see if how well stand up to a New England Winter. The truck will recieve a full detail before hand really just curious about the Application . I had a tuff time the Finish Kare 1000p just want to cover my base before hand

Thanks Guys& Girls

Steven

skizot
11-30-2009, 08:28 PM
With Blue Velvet being a hard wax, you will want to use an applicator to apply. Some like to use their hands, however you would need a soft wax for that. For the best results if the money and time is available, I'd recommend after a wash and clay, to use some of the Dodo Juice Lime Prime pre-wax cleaner/polish. It will ensure a smooth and even application of the Blue Velvet.

CTS-Veo
11-30-2009, 09:06 PM
what was your problem with the FK1000? Was it difficult to remove or apply?

Steven C
11-30-2009, 10:01 PM
Had problems with remove put i to thick since started using my flex to apply with a red lcc pad primed with a qd .Had much better results on customers cars as of late. I still prefer Collinite over though I don't know FK1000 but I had run out and had to suck and use it was gettting to many waxes in my arsenal. The last couple cars I had know problems with the Fk . :buffing:

ScottB
12-01-2009, 10:40 AM
ohhh ... I wanna try the new Pro versions, please send pics and reviews!

Meghan
12-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Apply with applicator and make sure you apply it thin.

Mike Phillips
12-01-2009, 12:16 PM
***House Cleaning***

Moved out of Tricks, Tips and Techniques (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/tricks-tips-techniques/) and into Detailing 101 since this isn't' really a thread that teaches anyone a real tip, trick or technique, it just discusses the Dodo Juice Blue Velvet Pro Wax.

:)