PDA

View Full Version : Start Blogging

Jason
10-04-2006, 10:12 AM
I like to announce our new addition to the forum the Autogeekonline Blog. Blogs are like diary’s you can share with the world and invite responses to your favorite topics of discussion.

How do I publish and article or comment to the blog?

This is very simple you can email me at Jason@autogeek.net (Jason@autogeek.net). I will send you an email with an invite to open an account to join the blog.
Or you can send an email to autogeekonline.blog@blogger.com (autogeekonline.blog@blogger.com) with the subject and article or comment.Your comments will be posted immediately on the blog-
http://autogeekonline.net/blog/ (http://autogeekonline.net/blog/)

joe.p
10-04-2006, 10:43 AM
:applause: Congratulations on the new addition. I see everyday AG continues to hit the floor running with fresh ideas, new items,polls, sales and now blogs .

Al-53
10-04-2006, 10:51 AM
I have to agree with Joe.p here....as far as offering updates on products...a great Internet experience like forums and blogs now...

Trying to make customer's more comfortable with their purchase...I give AutoGeek a A+ for this....they try to bring their online community closer...and family like...This is one friendly place...AG is always coming up with new Ideas....

AL

Meghan
10-04-2006, 10:58 AM
Thanks guys!!! :grouphug: This is one of the reasons we moved, to bring you better service, wider product selection, and great customer service! :righton: You keep your suggestions coming in, we aim to please and love all of the ideas you help us with, ever customer has had a part in our growth and future development.:p
You see something missing, something that needs a little help, or something that needs to change, let us know, that's what we are here for.

Paulie Walnuts
10-04-2006, 01:20 PM
So can we talk about pretty much anything, like how the Twins are pissing me off right now when they strand two runners. Grr.

joe.p
10-11-2006, 11:15 PM
What are these twins you speaking of ?

btw,I have paulie on my cell phone voice mail..it's kinda of funny because people don't know to what expect when they hear his recorded voice.

he says... this phone is bugged don't say nothing about the place or the other place either.. or the guy from the place ..The voice mail is in paulies voice entirely...i down loaded it from HBOs web site in case your interested.

There agent was Employee of the city of chicago and owner of a major $$ making hotdog stand (Demon Dogs) by Depaul University, He is also the manager for Adreana and Furio two of the actors from sopranos, also the manager of the band chicago..just thought you might like to know..

comdir2008
08-13-2008, 09:15 PM
oh, exciting,I'm new here~~