PDA

View Full Version : When are Griot's shipping?

ziggo99
11-28-2009, 06:10 PM
I thought about calling but I figured others may be wanting to know. People have mentioned it's on back-order but it says it's in stock on it's page. Checking on where it's at with the order number, it says it's in the warehouse, which means it's in stock and ready to ship. It's been like that since 6 am Monday. So is it out or in stock? And when could it possibly ship?

CEE DOG
11-28-2009, 09:37 PM
I thought about calling but I figured others may be wanting to know. People have mentioned it's on back-order but it says it's in stock on it's page. Checking on where it's at with the order number, it says it's in the warehouse, which means it's in stock and ready to ship. It's been like that since 6 am Monday. So is it out or in stock? And when could it possibly ship?
Feed back please

Firebug
11-28-2009, 11:33 PM
I received an email they would be getting more on the 25th. I thought that meant it would ship then, but my order has yet to ship.

ziggo99
11-28-2009, 11:42 PM
I got the same e-mail, and it's been almost a week. I figured ordering on a Sunday night would help it be processed early Monday. Maybe the holiday week messed them up.

Meghan
11-29-2009, 08:47 AM
Griots shipment was supposed to be delivered last Wednesday but they did have a day delay with the holiday means Monday. So they will out be shipping out Monday for you!

Firebug
11-29-2009, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the update Meghan!!