at customer request- single stage-Megs CW
leather-D+UC Pinn LC
carpets D+UC & extracted

Impressions
11-25-2009, 07:40 PM
afters

ziggo99
11-25-2009, 07:56 PM
Whoa. In the past week I've seen a frog and maggots in detailing pictures. Scary business. What's gonna be next, a beehive? And that bad after 26k miles? Wow. Excellent job.

skizot
11-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Seriously what is wrong with people. How do you let your car get this bad? I mean, that is pretty ridiculous. Let me guess, the customer was not willing to spend some extra $$$ for you to do some extra steps to make it really shine up?

Great job considering what you were given to work with and approved time to spend. :xyxthumbs:

Impressions
11-25-2009, 09:55 PM
the lady is 93 years old and has a caretaker, she probably wont even notice the good job I did and the caretaker obviously doesn't take care.
Her son is an old customer and really didn't want to shovel the big bucks so 7.5 hours was enuf.
I have a hard time doing jobs like this one because I have to hold back on everything that I have passion for in cleaning cars. It's hard to tell someone it's gonna cost you $300.00 for full detail and all he wants is a simple coat of wax. I usually end up doing more than they pay for, just because it's my reputation on the line. The guy that asks who detailed your car doesn't know how much you
paid and what I was contracted to do. And a little good goes a long way in todays economy, people remember things like that

parts of the car have been painted and not very good quality, lots of dirt in the clearcoat.
condo association probably made her clean the car....bringing down property values...hehe j/k

Larry A
11-26-2009, 12:28 PM
One of my jobs at a Toyota dealership is putting on the plastic seat covers , and putting in the paper floor mats in customers cars that come in for service . Ive seen some very nasty cars come in. The seat covers and floor mats are put in to keep the cars from getting dirty , but somethimes there put in to protect the mechanic from getting dirty. Even 2 and 3 year old cars are filty. Ive seen a car come in with black mold growing on the roof and trunk. From what I see most people dont take care of there cars.

Impressions
11-26-2009, 01:17 PM
I have a 95 cutlass conv that came in with weeds growing out of the carpet. the mold grew right up into the seats. it's getting new carpet, seat tracks and leather than a full detail