PDA

View Full Version : This is a great place

cnfowler
11-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Just wanted to say "Thanks" to AutoGeek and all the forum members for making this a great place to share our knowledge and learn from others. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge and know-how between all the members. I love learning all I can about the detailing industry. We all know how industry trends, automotive paints, technique, etc. are always evolving and changing and this forum gives us a place to keep up to date with all of that.

Thank you, Max, Team AutoGeek, and all the forum members for giving us a place to share and learn.

Colin

Buckskincolt
11-24-2009, 11:44 AM
Just wanted to say "Thanks" to AutoGeek and all the forum members for making this a great place to share our knowledge and learn from others. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge and know-how between all the members. I love learning all I can about the detailing industry. We all know how industry trends, automotive paints, technique, etc. are always evolving and changing and this forum gives us a place to keep up to date with all of that.

Thank you, Max, AutoGeek, and all the forum members for giving us a place to share and learn.

Colin

I have to agree with you Colin, great people on here as well as the team from AG, kind of a home away from home. It's people like you that go the extra mile that really make it top notch. Thanks to you for your posts and thanks to AutoGeek for giving us the venue to share!:wave:

~~ Yale

cnfowler
11-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Thank you, Yale.

Slava
11-24-2009, 12:43 PM
I agree 100%
My knowledge had quadroopeled in the last month that I’ve been on this forum. People are nice and everyone understands that newbies are here to learn and there has been no bashing whats so ever.

THANK YOU AG AND ALL MEMBERS!!!

DLB
11-24-2009, 01:09 PM
Truly an awesome forum. Thanks to all.

DLB

Dwayne
11-24-2009, 01:11 PM
It's cool to work here too. It doesn't seem like work when we are having so much fun.

cnfowler
11-24-2009, 02:09 PM
It's cool to work here too. It doesn't seem like work when we are having so much fun.

Yeah, I'm jealous. I won't lie.

Colin

kb2ehj
11-24-2009, 02:46 PM
Yeah and the discounts on products you probably get doesn't hurt either?!?!? LMAO

jpegs13
11-24-2009, 03:05 PM
I love it here! Great place to learn and great place for products. Although new to AG, the things I've learned have been invaluable. Though not a professional detailer, I've been a car fanatic my whole life. Now I actually know what I'm doing.
Thanks to all for sharing your knowledge. I thank you and my cars thank you :cheers: :applause: :thankyousign:

Nappers
11-24-2009, 06:48 PM
Colin I agree with you!

This is a great place to be!

Hmmm, wonder if the Florida area wants a 40 year old washed out Corporal working in their department.......Wonder yet, if the wife wants to move to Florida.....Not likely on both accounts :D

cnfowler
11-24-2009, 08:08 PM
Colin I agree with you!

Hmmm, wonder if the Florida area wants a 40 year old washed out Corporal working in their department.......Wonder yet, if the wife wants to move to Florida.....Not likely on both accounts :D

Florida is always lookin' for DOC officers. No comment on moving to Florida (or back to Florida for me). :D

Colin

kb2ehj
11-24-2009, 08:38 PM
Colin I agree with you!

Maybe AG will let you run their west coast division? LOL

Meghan
11-24-2009, 08:41 PM
All I can say is I love you guys too! :kiss:

maxisiri
11-24-2009, 10:42 PM
Far away the best car care place, Forum members are awesome! All really help and there is lot of knowledge that people always is sharing...I daily learn something new here. Regarding AG staff, they really can't be better...they always help me in every thing I ask..Penny and all others are awesome!!!!! Regarding prices, also the best...If you follow closely AG as I do, you will see the great promos Meghan is always offering to us. :dblthumb2:

Rebelranger
11-24-2009, 10:46 PM
I have learned so much here. I really thought that I knew detailing very well until I asked for help and boy did I get it!
Love this place too!! Its a daily (hourly sometimes) treasure for me!!