PDA

View Full Version : Placed Order Last night still showing warehouse?

mavven77
11-24-2009, 12:07 AM
I am not sure where to post this, so I am posting it here. I placed a order for a griots ROP and a few other things last night at 11:48 I just got home from work and checked the order status and it is showing everything is still in the warehouse. I then checked my emails to see if autogeek sent me any notifications and they did not.

I placed my first order with AG last week and it went out via UPS the next day. Why has it not shipped out? Has anyone experienced this before?

Thanks in advance...

Turd Ferguson
11-24-2009, 01:41 AM
I placed an order, too. Got an e-mail that the Griot's is on backorder for a few days. You should get an email explaining that, I would guess.

mavven77
11-24-2009, 02:20 AM
I placed an order, too. Got an e-mail that the Griot's is on backorder for a few days. You should get an email explaining that, I would guess.

Thanks turd, maybe that is what it is.

Bunky
11-24-2009, 06:46 AM
You can use this to your advantage to add stuff to your order if it has not shipped if there are an deals you want to pick up.

Mister B
11-24-2009, 08:12 AM
Also, I believe if you place your order after 2:00 pm (EST) they do not package it and send it out until the next day.

Meghan
11-24-2009, 08:37 AM
Micheal I took a peak at your order, it is because you order the 6" Griots. The buffer sale cleaned us out but we have a pallet of them coming in tomorrow so we will get it out to you as soon as we receive them. Thank you for being patient with us, they flew off the shelf for the sale!

mavven77
11-24-2009, 10:22 AM
Micheal I took a peak at your order, it is because you order the 6" Griots. The buffer sale cleaned us out but we have a pallet of them coming in tomorrow so we will get it out to you as soon as we receive them. Thank you for being patient with us, they flew off the shelf for the sale!

Ok thanks meghan.

2old2change
11-24-2009, 10:50 AM
Meghan
I want the one that flies LOL.
Sent a email about my back order before I read this post so feel free to ignore it.

....................... Thanks
....................... Paul S

Meghan
11-24-2009, 10:54 AM
Meghan
I want the one that flies LOL.
Sent a email about my back order before I read this post so feel free to ignore it.

....................... Thanks
....................... Paul S
You sent me one??

2old2change
11-24-2009, 10:56 AM
Meghan
I just hit the customer service link.

Paul