PDA

View Full Version : Thanks AG!! Just picked up my huge order!

Chatelaine
11-21-2009, 05:37 PM
Just picked up my order from AutoGeek! Very impressed, very happy!

It was like Christmas over here! Made a huge order from AG and eshine.ca (for the stuff AG doesn't carry, zymol etc)
The staff at AG went the extra mile and added stuff to my order that I forgot about initially. Everything was on time and well packaged. The only problem now is what to use first and what combinations to use! Now with my full collections of Meguiars, Menzerna and Pinnacle I think I have enough polish to last me years! (might be an exageration)
I'm most looking forward to trying the Corvette Lug Nut cleaner, Speedy Wheel Brush and P21S products. Look for a review in the near future!

I noticed in my boxes I was given a couple freebies as well, looks like a couple wicked towels (maybe someone can tell me which kind they are, the blue ones with red border), three (3) Cobra Finishing Pads (came with the Pad Washer I believe) and those cute little green mits, what are those even for?

Also, can someone tell me the difference between Megs #20 and Megs #21?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/straight6turbo/2047.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/straight6turbo/2049.jpg

:)

Pie
11-21-2009, 05:53 PM
Nice haul! The information on the green mitts are here:

Wolfgang Finger Pockets <i>are soft, dense foam pockets that fit over your fingers for easy and efficient cleaning. (http://www.autogeek.net/wgpockets.html)

skizot
11-21-2009, 07:54 PM
I know exactly how you feel. First, AG does a fantastic job of boxing and protecting their items in shipping. They are just as fantastic should something arrive damaged.

Second, from time to time, I have found surprise freebies in the box as well. Again, shows how much AG cares about their customers and are willing to go the extra mile to keep you coming back for more (boy don't we all).

Lastly, the green finger pockets can be used for all sorts of polishing needs. I use them primarily in tight spaces on polished wheels and grills, but I have found myself using them to polish painted surfaces inside the engine bay, exhaust tips and a wide range of hard to reach spots.

kb2ehj
11-21-2009, 08:35 PM
I know exactly how you feel. First, AG does a fantastic job of boxing and protecting their items in shipping. They are just as fantastic should something arrive damaged.

I have to agree with that statement 100&#37;. I recently ordered a bunch of stuff that included the WG TSR and FG. The TSR bottle came in with a split in the bottom of the bottle, product had stained one of the free MF bonnets that came free with the kit.

I emailed the customer service people, explaining what had happened. Within probably an hour I received an email asking for some specific information within minutes of getting the first email I got a second one that contained a notice that the replacement products were already being shipped. Including two more MF bonnets, the one that was stained wouldn't have caused any problem, and I told the the AG folks that. Didn't matter product was replaced.

Like it was already said, little things like this will make me continue to give my business to AG.