PDA

View Full Version : Adam's Products

petiebear
11-21-2009, 11:52 AM
Do any of you use Adam's products ?
I have been using there Buttery wax on my 07 black vette
and like the result. I haven't tried any other waxes.
How would you rate Adams wax vs others.

skizot
11-21-2009, 02:06 PM
I have used their under carriage spray. I wish it were sold at AG. It smells great and works better then anything else. Much better then the Griots stuff. I have heard good things about their other products, but am very happy with the go to products that I am able to source directly here from AG.

Bunky
11-21-2009, 02:16 PM
I have used their under carriage spray. I wish it were sold at AG. It smells great and works better then anything else. Much better then the Griots stuff. I have heard good things about their other products, but am very happy with the go to products that I am able to source directly here from AG.

How is Adam's better than Griot's? More durable? Better look? Adam's has an intense grape smell (not saying that is bad). What does Griot's smell like?

Peanut
11-21-2009, 02:17 PM
I never tried those products but if you would like to try out a different wax the Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax is awesome on Black Corvettes.

fubar
11-21-2009, 06:02 PM
I have alot of Adams Polishes and like there products better than Mothers, and Megs.:dblthumb2: Never try any of these products that AG sells, but it looks like the same thing as any other product when ur done detailing. One thing great about Adams is there support for there products is outstanding 110%. They really stand behind there products and willing to help u out with any issues. Just like anything u buy, just have to do ur homework and learn how to use those products properly. If you don't use the products properly ur car is going to look like crap. Adams do have a volume 5 Video out to show u how to use there products and it's free. They do have there owen forum to check through and learn tips, just like this forum. I will be getting some products from AG to try out when spring comes around next year.

DARK HORSE
11-21-2009, 07:24 PM
I never tried those products but if you would like to try out a different wax the Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax is awesome on Black Corvettes.

...and black Stangs!

skizot
11-21-2009, 07:32 PM
How is Adam's better than Griot's? More durable? Better look? Adam's has an intense grape smell (not saying that is bad). What does Griot's smell like?

First it does not stain the driveway underneath. Small issue, but still a nice thing to not need to worry about. Second (besides the grape smell), I feel the finish after drying is smoother and last longer. Griots smells terrible, too much like mineral spirits.

rwisejr
11-21-2009, 08:25 PM
All of his stuff works great and I still use alot of them.The new glass cleaner I love and what I use always.I also use the under carriage spray Can't go wrong that if you don't like it he will take it back and refund your money no questions asked.

VISITOR
11-21-2009, 08:33 PM
i've tried some of their stuff and while it's not bad, there are equal/better alternatives for less money. you can buy megs apc/apc+ for under $15 and dilute it to several different ratios, where as their apc is twice as much and used straight...