PDA

View Full Version : Favorite single step polish

qship5
11-19-2009, 02:31 PM
I have a number of customers that don't want to spend the money for a true 2 step polish using something like Mezerna SIP followed by Super Finish. What is everyone's favorite single step polish that leaves a good gloss and still removes imperfections? I was thinking of giving Menzerna Power Finish a shot as I've heard good things about it as a single step polish.

TIA

loudog2
11-19-2009, 02:37 PM
Menzerna power finish 203 or wolfgang TSR 3.0

rwisejr
11-19-2009, 07:13 PM
Menzerna power finish 203 or wolfgang TSR 3.0

+ 1 for Power Finish

tuscarora dave
11-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Poorboys Polish with Sealant

HighEndDetail
11-19-2009, 07:30 PM
Poorboys Polish with Sealant

:iagree: poorboys PwS

jlb85
11-19-2009, 08:24 PM
If you are going to LSP afterwards, M205 is probably one of the most versatile. It finishes down good on almost anything with the rotary, and you can finish down on a PC with any pad (orange +!). For most softer clear coats (typical Japanese Import, some US, etc.) it will correct extremely well.

If you are looking for a polish+sealant kinda deal, like an AIO, I have had good results with Meguiar's Paint Reconditioning Creme D151. It corrects similar to M205 in aggressiveness, and leaves the surface LSP'ed (sealed). This works good for lease returns, and we use it for clients who just want a wash and wax to get some correction out of it (we apply most LSPs by machine).

We have also had good results with 3M Ultrafina. Less aggressive than the M205, but works better on super soft paints, and we have used it on the PC with success (although there is s PC-version called "Polish Rosa" we are playing around with). But these two would be too light IMO to be called One-Step polishes in most cases.

Of course for harder paints, M105 on a PC can finish down pretty darn good!

We are ordering Power Finish in our next Menzerna order! It has great reviews.

ScottB
11-20-2009, 09:36 PM
PowerFINISH by Menzerna