PDA

View Full Version : Dodo at Autogeek today

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
11-19-2009, 02:19 PM
I would just like to thank PJ and his father Robert for coming down and visiting with us today. As always its a lot of fun to hang out with PJ. For those of you that have met PJ you will agree he is a lot of fun, I just hate how short I feel around him.
He is in the states for a bit longer before heading back over to his side of the pond!
So thank you, Jason and I enjoyed lunch and looking forward to seeing you next week.

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/autogeek_2081_28706990

ScottB
11-19-2009, 03:00 PM
Please, please ... tell me some new Pro Samplers are coming for holidays !! (any other secrets, shhh ... I promise not to tell anyone else)

agpatel
11-19-2009, 03:06 PM
From what I read on DW samplers are in the works for pro line :)

Meghan
11-19-2009, 03:08 PM
No sample pots of the Pro waxes, I am sure what it would cost to make those in samples would not be beneficial to Dodo. Thats one thing people do not realize, pouring wax in a small container is actually an expensive project. But he did leave me with some cool sample sizes of a few products they took to SEMA. I will see him next week and see if the Pro Waxes will be poured into the sample pots in the future.

loudog2
11-19-2009, 03:13 PM
No sample pots of the Pro waxes, I am sure what it would cost to make those in samples would not be beneficial to Dodo. Thats one thing people do not realize, pouring wax in a small container is actually an expensive project. But he did leave me with some cool sample sizes of a few products they took to SEMA. I will see him next week and see if the Pro Waxes will be poured into the sample pots in the future.
Did you say sample sizes??

mchess1
11-19-2009, 03:16 PM
But he did leave me with some cool sample sizes of a few products they took to SEMA.

Do I smell a DoDo Juice Giveaway? Im the MAN

Meghan
11-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Do I smell a DoDo Juice Giveaway? Im the MAN

Ahh well you didn't but we can....

Meghan
11-19-2009, 03:25 PM
Any suggestions to what DODO item you want me to giveaway??

Meghan
11-19-2009, 03:47 PM

I was thinking, and I would rather have your opinion but would be nice to pick three people and put some names in a hat and randomly draw out three prizes!!!

mchess1
11-19-2009, 04:01 PM
Red Mist or Mello Yellow would be great to try out!

I will leave it in your capable hands Meghan. Do you accept test drives in my B as a bribe?

MisterShark
11-19-2009, 05:13 PM

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/supernatural-3.jpg

sparkism13
11-19-2009, 05:24 PM
I'd love to see some Light Fantastic given away as I have struggled to find something to elevate my titanium metallic silver finish to no avail.:cry:

maxisiri
11-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Supernatural!!!!! and the new Mellow Yellow.

mchess1
11-19-2009, 05:53 PM
I'd love to see some Light Fantastic given away as I have struggled to find something to elevate my titanium metallic silver finish to no avail.:cry:

Light Fantastic works well on the TiAg. Give Natty's Red a shot too if you are looking for something reasonable.

sparkism13
11-19-2009, 07:17 PM
Light Fantastic works well on the TiAg. Give Natty's Red a shot too if you are looking for something reasonable.

I'll look into natty's. Thanks for the tip. I'm about to try meguiars 26 over nxt 2 and see how I like it. The nxt 2 is very nice but it's bright and shiny and I want deep and glossy. Of course I don't have a buffer so my polish was by hand and, I'll admit, I got a bit tired after UC then SwirlX on the hood and trunk. Those parts look better than the rest.