PDA

View Full Version : Plex-All

kaboom10
11-17-2009, 02:23 PM
It was a BOGO and I thought I would give it a try. I know it says plastic but I used it on the bathroom mirror. It cleaned it nicely and hasn't fogged up after a few showers. Sure is convenient. I might try it on the inside of my truck's windows next. I put out heat like a furnace and fog a window easily. Oh the plastic on the cluster will get it to.

Peanut
11-17-2009, 04:55 PM
I like to use the DP Plex-All on Headlights , Tailights and Tinted Windows it works great.

kaboom10
11-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Good. I'll try that next then.

CEE DOG
11-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Definitely plexall all headlights, tailights, mylar tint film, and shiny plastic cluster. Works great! Use Stoners invisible glass or DP glass cleaner for the glass next time. Evereybody loves Stoners!

kaboom10
11-17-2009, 06:48 PM
I'll try that. Been using Stoners inside and out on glass in the car and the house for years.

ScottB
11-18-2009, 07:20 PM
DP Plex-all is a worthy replacement for Plexus. Looks of lexan and plexiglass items to use it on.

kaboom10
11-18-2009, 07:25 PM
DP Plex-all is a worthy replacement for Plexus. Looks of lexan and plexiglass items to use it on.

Wish I had some of this stuff back when we were racing late models. Lot of Lexan on those. We used plastic polish and Rain-X.

SportEL
12-03-2009, 12:42 AM
DP advertises that it has micro polishers to smooth fine lines to make plastic clearer and cleaner with fewer scratches. Is that the main defining difference I see between DP and Plexus? Is Plexus more of a cleaner and protectant versus the polishing abilities of DP's Plex-All?

ScottB
12-03-2009, 07:28 AM
both are quite similar in design and function, very light cleaning only, more about protection plastics and lexans. Plexus is a bit runny compared to the heavy thick foam of Plex-All. Many uses in home also.

kaboom10
12-03-2009, 07:33 AM
both are quite similar in design and function, very light cleaning only, more about protection plastics and lexans. Plexus is a bit runny compared to the heavy thick foam of Plex-All. Many uses in home also.

Are you talking about both products with the uses around the home?

Meghan
12-03-2009, 09:50 AM
Plex All is great on computer monitors too, I use it to clean my Blackberry and many other electronics

CTS-Veo
12-03-2009, 12:19 PM
What would be the next step up in aggressiveness from the Plex-All/Lexol? I just ordered the Wolfgang headlight polishing kit. I need to get rid of some scratches on our Seadoo windscreen, and the Plex-All isn't touching them... They look really fine, the pwc is pretty new (less than a year old). I would assume the scratches are from the cover flapping durring transportation.

Thread jack off...