PDA

View Full Version : What Product Line .... New Poll

ScottB
03-31-2006, 09:30 PM
Which product line from Autogeek do you specifically find yourself offering to new clients, friends and family. Please elaborate on why as possible.

Please consider writing in any I missed, as currently there are many more exciting products in the AG aersonal.

Meghan
03-31-2006, 09:44 PM
Personal favorite is the Wolfgang line with a Pinnacle topper!
Oh then there is the DP Carpet Cleaner, well I have a few favorites, is that really a bad thing! New DP glass cleaner is also a real great new :D product!!

DS Detailer
03-31-2006, 09:45 PM
Pinnacle. Just amazing stuff.

Neothin
03-31-2006, 10:41 PM
For me it would be poorboy's. I've ended up using this line the most out of any other line and have gotten great results from it.

Bluesbrekr
04-01-2006, 12:47 PM
I voted for Poorboys, but I have and use products from all the others, too. Tough to pick just one company......

ScottB
04-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Very surprised that Four Starr has not a better turnout, it looks very similar to a popular "other" sealant and is slicker initially.

JeffW
04-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Well, I'm a weekend hobbiest and a family detailer so I don't have as much opportunity as the pros do, but, I have found for family member cars I most often use WG, followed by UPP then EX. Why WG? Good durability plus a carnauba-like finish without having to spend lots of time applying multiple products :-)

Neothin
04-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Very surprised that Four Starr has not a better turnout, it looks very similar to a popular "other" sealant and is slicker initially.

I do use UPP. I only use it on light metallics though, so my frequency of usage isnt all that much.

Detail_Guy
04-02-2006, 07:48 AM
I have used many products from all those product lines... except for Optimum. Almost every line has at least a product or two that stands out.

Because of that, I never recommend "one" product line. However, because of the ease of use, performance, and availability of the new Mothers' products, I voted for them. On the other hand, their polishes are not quite as good as some others... which is exactly my point. :D

BlkTac05
04-02-2006, 07:53 AM
Sort of a difficult question to answer due to the fact that I use various products from all the lines listed. But I must admit the 2 "product lines" I recommend the most are "Geekless" lines.

supercharged
04-02-2006, 09:53 AM
I voted for Pinnacle! Yes, because Souveran rulez!!!!!!! It is so amazing that even when dirty - it keeps car looking clean, because of incredible shine and deepness it produces! Black Onyx, Leather Conditioner, Signature series - you gotta try it, and you will LOVE it!!! Wolfgang for quick detailing - I love it's smell. DP - carpet cleaner.

joe.p
04-02-2006, 01:26 PM
I see PBs is running right up there with Pinnacle, Very interesting but by no means am i surprised as PBs products are widely used and highly recomended on many forums..comparing the results to WG running 3rd for the moment.And im only comparing notoriety..

ASPHALT ROCKET
04-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Gotta go with Pinnacle even though i do use some of the other products listed.

Matt
04-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Pinnacle, DP, Klasse.....

And I'm with Meghan. The new DP glass cleaner is amazing!

Bluesbrekr
04-04-2006, 12:27 PM
I do use UPP. I only use it on light metallics though, so my frequency of usage isnt all that much.

I have used it on my black finish and it looks great.