PDA

View Full Version : Do I need AA ?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

DARK HORSE
11-14-2009, 12:01 PM
My wife says I need some kind of a program; Autogeeks Anonymous? She wants me to find out if there is a 12 step program available somewhere. She says I need help. I can see it now: My name is Tad and I'm a Autogeekaholic, I have a problem, 1st thing every morning I have to have a shot of forum, even at work I have to sneak a few shots of forum to get me through the day. Then when I get home from work I binge late into the evening on Forum. Yes my name is Tad and I am a Autogeekaholic. I told her there are a lot worse habits to have...(Just funning) No problem, I get an order, I open an order, I place an order, no problem... What do you guys think?
Im the MAN

Bobby B.
11-14-2009, 01:00 PM
Welcome to Autogeeks Anonymous Tad. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Now you have completed your 1st step of the 12 step program.

jpegs13
11-14-2009, 01:57 PM
Hi Tad, rumor has it Dr. Drew is going to be hosting a forum next week for all of us Autogeekaholics

HighEndDetail
11-14-2009, 05:18 PM
How often does she buy shoes??:D

You are in the early stages right now with a little over 200 posts.
Wait till you have been on for a while it will get worse. :D:D

rwisejr
11-14-2009, 05:35 PM
I can tell you one thing for sure . You are not alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loudog2
11-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Just make sure you detail her car also.

DARK HORSE
11-14-2009, 06:11 PM
Just make sure you detail her car also.

Hers is always first.:dblthumb2:
That way I can continue to play!

ScottB
11-14-2009, 06:34 PM
there is certainly twelve steps in wax ... each one is better and costs more. (might not wanna share that one with spouse however)

At least you dont have a MF fetish ... yet !

img
11-14-2009, 07:36 PM
be careful with your addiction--pretty soon you'll start doing anything for product--
you'll need more and more

DARK HORSE
11-14-2009, 07:54 PM
be careful with your addiction--pretty soon you'll start doing anything for product--
you'll need more and more

I I I don't have a problem. I get an order, I open an order, I place an order, no problem...By the way got any spare product man? Haha

87rx7chick
11-14-2009, 08:00 PM
hi my name is jessica and i am addicted to rotary.

DARK HORSE
11-14-2009, 08:07 PM
hi my name is jessica and i am addicted to rotary.

Hi Jessica,

Be careful; I hear that rotary is strong stuff! Im the MAN

Da Fats
11-22-2009, 05:05 PM
Hi my name is chris... and I am powerless over Autogeek. If I am not reading tips and researching better products I up all hours of the night spending all my money on waxes and polishes... I've even sunk to the all time low of polishing other peoples cars just so I can buy more!

unclestu
11-22-2009, 07:42 PM
My wife says I need some kind of a program; Autogeeks Anonymous? She wants me to find out if there is a 12 step program available somewhere. She says I need help. I can see it now: My name is Tad and I'm a Autogeekaholic, I have a problem, 1st thing every morning I have to have a shot of forum, even at work I have to sneak a few shots of forum to get me through the day. Then when I get home from work I binge late into the evening on Forum. Yes my name is Tad and I am a Autogeekaholic. I told her there are a lot worse habits to have...(Just funning) No problem, I get an order, I open an order, I place an order, no problem... What do you guys think?

Im the MAN

I have always found that having a buddy system is always a good thing when it come to dealing with OCD or in this case ADD (Auto Detailing Disorder). Especially going into the winter months when for some detailing comes to a halt. That is when some of us can get into trouble. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUFFER ALONE
Tad I know that in Idaho the winter is oppressive and has already begun so my son if you feel the need to talk just pm me and we can talk it through. I can feel your pain I know how bad you want to use that new spotless water treatment system be strong my son.

olbear1962
11-22-2009, 07:48 PM
Hi my name is Tim and I have ADD & AA, I am glad I am not alone.........:buffing: