PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber/ Finish Kare??

T Riddle
11-12-2009, 04:41 PM
I was just washing my shamrock towels and was wondering.....Does the anti static properties of finish kare disarm the magnetic charge within the towels themselves? hmmmm......your thoughts please.

DLB
11-12-2009, 07:17 PM
I was just washing my shamrock towels and was wondering.....Does the anti static properties of finish kare disarm the magnetic charge within the towels themselves? hmmmm......your thoughts please.
If you use a microfiber wash you will be fine.

DLB

ScottB
11-12-2009, 08:26 PM
I think the washing machine and cleaner likely remove any anti-static properties left on towel. I still use those blue dryer balls as they "seem" to control static from MF and dryer.

trek
11-12-2009, 10:14 PM
I think the washing machine and cleaner likely remove any anti-static properties left on towel. I still use those blue dryer balls as they "seem" to control static from MF and dryer.

these?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AEmC4wj_UXM/R2RhMa_fH_I/AAAAAAAAACg/pISgWg2KJVA/s320/dryer+balls+2.bmp

agpatel
11-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Those dryer balls are great, really help "fluff" up the fibers and make them like new. Static properties of MFs is a property of MF that is hard to get rid of as once you wash it "recharges"

ScottB
11-13-2009, 10:34 PM
those are them ... cool huh ! (smiles)