PDA

View Full Version : Why I use and will continue to use Autogeek

Pages : [1] 2

jpegs13
11-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Today I received 2 orders from AG. Like a little kid at Christmas I couldn't wait to open the box and start playing with my new "stuff". I opened the first box, very cool, nice stuff. Put that on the side. Next box. ARRGGHHHH, instead of the DJ-BA250 Banana Armour 250ml jar, I got the little teeny 30 ml jar. I thought, " hmmm, this stuff is expensive, but it can't be THIS expensive." I called Penny at customer service and without hesitation she said " sorry about that, I'll send you out the right size today, and for your inconvienience you can keep that jar, you can use it this weekend"
I was an avid geeker before, today, I am a sworn geeker and thanks again !
:xyxthumbs:

detaildave
11-06-2009, 06:19 PM
I hear ya & I think they wrote the book on customer service!!! All the "AG" staff just rocks!!!:dblthumb2:

DARK HORSE
11-06-2009, 06:53 PM
x2... I totally agree. Recently I had a defective lid on a bottle of black again. The bottle came open and spilled some of the product down the fender of my car. I immediately grabbed one of my cobra ww guzzlers and wiped off the product with some FK425(the two closest things within reach). No harm done and the ww washed out without problem. I called AG expecting them to just send my a new bottle of Black Again, but not only did they do that; they also sent me a new 20x40 supreme guzzler, also for my inconvenience... Way to go AG!!! In my opinion thats the way to cement good customer relationships!!:dblthumb2::dblthumb2:

jpegs13
11-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Oh and just a suggestion.... since it's so close to the holidays, could you please start sending the stuff in Victoria's Secret boxes. This way when the UPS guy shows up I don't have to chase him down the driveway. He can come to the door and I can just say " yes honey, it's for you, for Christmas." Then at my leisure, I can stash my stuff in the garage. No nasty looks, no heavy sighs....

CEE DOG
11-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Oh and just a suggestion.... since it's so close to the holidays, could you please start sending the stuff in Victoria's Secret boxes. This way when the UPS guy shows up I don't have to chase him down the driveway. He can come to the door and I can just say " yes honey, it's for you, for Christmas." Then at my leisure, I can stash my stuff in the garage. No nasty looks, no heavy sighs....

LOL :iagree:

Bunky
11-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Welcome ro the bright (as opposed to the other) side.

ScottB
11-06-2009, 09:27 PM
I too enjoy a box of goodies ...

teamerickson
11-06-2009, 09:55 PM

Brilliant!

trhland
11-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Today I received 2 orders from AG. Like a little kid at Christmas I couldn't wait to open the box and start playing with my new "stuff". I opened the first box, very cool, nice stuff. Put that on the side. Next box. ARRGGHHHH, instead of the DJ-BA250 Banana Armour 250ml jar, I got the little teeny 30 ml jar. I thought, " hmmm, this stuff is expensive, but it can't be THIS expensive." I called Penny at customer service and without hesitation she said " sorry about that, I'll send you out the right size today, and for your inconvienience you can keep that jar, you can use it this weekend"
I was an avid geeker before, today, I am a sworn geeker and thanks again !
:xyxthumbs:
penny rules!

rwisejr
11-06-2009, 10:48 PM

But that means you had better make sure you have as many boxes of Victoria's Secret for her for Xmas .As now she is counting how many of those boxes show up. Otherwise you will be in big trouble. LOL !!!!!!!!!!

CTS-Veo
11-06-2009, 11:57 PM
But that means you had better make sure you have as many boxes of Victoria's Secret for her for Xmas .As now she is counting how many of those boxes show up. Otherwise you will be in big trouble. LOL !!!!!!!!!!
Come on... I don't even have a wife, and I can figure that one out.

You just had to keep returning them, because they weren't "just right" when you recieved them. You know, the whole "only the best for you" type of deal.

rwisejr
11-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Come on... I don't even have a wife, and I can figure that one out.

You just had to keep returning them, because they weren't "just right" when you recieved them. You know, the whole "only the best for you" type of deal.

Well I do and she would not by that . But then I don't have to hide my purchases . I have her trained after 19 + years LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

jpegs13
11-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Well I do and she would not by that . But then I don't have to hide my purchases . I have her trained after 19 + years LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh huh, after 19 years and you STILL think you have her trained. Ohhhh, she's good

rwisejr
11-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Uh huh, after 19 years and you STILL think you have her trained. Ohhhh, she's good

well I have her trained on no bothering me for what I buy !!!

jpegs13
11-07-2009, 11:45 AM
well I have her trained on no bothering me for what I buy !!!

And roughly, what does that bit of silence cost you in diamonds, per year?:poke: