PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 2 Versions ?

Wendell Jarvis
11-05-2009, 07:53 AM
I was at a garage sale last weekend, came across a bottle of WDGPS, the guy said it was probably 2 years old, I noticed it did not have the Gold Sticker on the cap of the bottle with 3.0 on it, all the bottles I have purchased have the 3.0 sticker on the cap, my question is.......has there ot were there ever an old version of WDGPS without the Poly chargers? Or has it always had polychargers to it, the color of the sealant is the same as my newer bottles of the sealant........just curious........I only paid $5.00 for it, so I figured I could find something to use it with or on.

MoBenzOwner
11-05-2009, 08:26 AM
There was a previous version to the wdgps ver 3.0. It's durability according to many was not up to par with the current version. Looks and ease of use are very similar to the new version. I have not been able to ascertain for sure as to whether the new version is polycharged or a new polymer. I have seen different responses on that subject. Maybe someone from Autogeek will make a definitive statement.

Wendell Jarvis
11-05-2009, 10:57 AM
There was a previous version to the wdgps ver 3.0. It's durability according to many was not up to par with the current version. Looks and ease of use are very similar to the new version. I have not been able to ascertain for sure as to whether the new version is polycharged or a new polymer. I have seen different responses on that subject. Maybe someone from Autogeek will make a definitive statement.

Thanks MoBenz !

ScottB
11-05-2009, 07:33 PM
There was indeed a formula update and the 3.0 designation was added.

Wendell Jarvis
11-06-2009, 07:12 AM
There was indeed a formula update and the 3.0 designation was added.

That what I thought, that there was a new version, after a test of using the two side by side the 3.0 is certainly a major improvement.