PDA

View Full Version : Polishes about to be done! Time for new ones!

anson89
10-28-2009, 03:16 PM
I have the following:

Menzerna Super Intensive
Menzerna PO106FF
Menzerna Power Gloss
HD Uno (which I don't really use)

All of them have served me well and I wish to purchase a set of new ones to to try out. I might just add the Menzerna Power Finish to my arsenal. I've heard good results with the Wolfgang, XMT polishes and Meguiar's M105/205.

What are your thoughts or maybe I should just continue using the Menzerna line ups?

Thanks!

Superdutytd
10-28-2009, 04:35 PM
In the words of Mike Phillips "find something you like and use it"

If you like the line and you get good results I would stick with it. Maybe add in some 105/205 and see how you like it.

ScottB
10-28-2009, 04:45 PM
Wolfgang TSR is close enough to SIP, but the FG is great and should work well with your current polishes. Megs are hot too.

What was your thoughts on the HD polish ??

anson89
10-28-2009, 07:40 PM
Wolfgang TSR is close enough to SIP, but the FG is great and should work well with your current polishes. Megs are hot too.

What was your thoughts on the HD polish ??

The HD polish takes away very light swirls and finishes down nicely in my opinion. It works great with the LC white and green pads if there are minor swirls on a vehicle.

Blackthorn One
10-28-2009, 07:52 PM
In the words of Mike Phillips "find something you like and use it"

Actually, that's "Find something you like and use it often." :)

Superdutytd
10-28-2009, 11:14 PM
Actually, that's "Find something you like and use it often." :)

:applause::D

OGauge4Me
10-29-2009, 07:52 AM
I too searched for a few years and started to use the Menz line up. I have not bothered to look any further.

I do send out samples of my old stock to friends in need for them to try otherwise I would just throw the old products away.

ph16
10-29-2009, 05:35 PM
I too searched for a few years and started to use the Menz line up. I have not bothered to look any further.

I do send out samples of my old stock to friends in need for them to try otherwise I would just throw the old products away.
So is there a born on date on these? If not, how old is too old for polishes?