PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Autogeek

Pages : [1] 2

Padron
09-28-2006, 01:11 PM
I just wanted to thank you all for the Great sale, it helps us all out alot!! Im the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

Thanks!!

Meghan
09-28-2006, 02:42 PM
I just wanted to thank you all for the Great sale, it helps us all out alot!! Im the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

Thanks!!
Padron, I hope you enjoy those pads, I packed them myself for you!!:p

Padron
09-28-2006, 03:43 PM
Thanks Meghan!!,

They will definately be a Big help Saturday. :)

sparkie
09-28-2006, 04:12 PM
Dang, you got Meghan to pack them! You the man!

Reddwarf
09-28-2006, 07:19 PM

:iagree:

Padron
09-28-2006, 07:47 PM

Well... I am not sure how I managed to get the personal assistance, as I am a noob here. I will say, Autogeeks customer service is second to NONE!!!!

Thanks again Meghan!! :D

FloridaNative
09-28-2006, 08:14 PM
Well... I am not sure how I managed to get the personal assistance, as I am a noob here. I will say, Autogeeks customer service is second to NONE!!!!

Thanks again Meghan!! :D

:iagree: They are the best company I have EVER dealt with! AG rocks! :righton:

joe.p
09-28-2006, 08:33 PM
:iagree: They are the best company I have EVER dealt with! AG rocks! :righton:
I agree,i'm not sure theres another company who can go thru what AG has in the past week ,take all the orders and have them shipped on time :applause:

sparkie
09-29-2006, 04:59 AM
I agree,i'm not sure theres another company who can go thru what AG has in the past week ,take all the orders and have them shipped on time :applause:
You got that right!

Meghan
09-29-2006, 07:53 AM
Thanks everyone, you guys and gals are the best, I enjoyed helping out in the shipping department this week.:D Was nice to see all of the orders going out, not to mention I think everyone who works here had a hand at sometime or another in getting out all of those orders. Was a lot for our shipping crew!
Here is what you can relate it too- Imagine your wife goes out in the garage and rearranges all of your stuff, tools get moved, your toys, she separates your MF from your car care products..... :mad: Well that is what it was like for our Order Pullers, everything had a new home! :o Poor guys were running around looking for where everything was, only smart move is we did is putting the Porter Cables up front, they are too heavy to lug around from the back of the warehouse!

teeks
09-29-2006, 12:57 PM
so i have to say.. autogeek is awesome. i just got my ex-p that i ordered and not only did they give me faster shipping for free.. what do i find in my box to my amazement but a free bottle of DP spray surface!!!

Padron
09-29-2006, 01:00 PM
so i have to say.. autogeek is awesome. i just got my ex-p that i ordered and not only did they give me faster shipping for free.. what do i find in my box to my amazement but a free bottle of DP spray surface!!!

That Rules!!!

Auto geek - Auto geek - Auto geek

Meghan
09-29-2006, 01:02 PM
DP is a great line, one that never gets the credit it is due.... I hope you enjoy the product, was kinda fun picking out gifts!:D

thebigcomedown
09-29-2006, 10:11 PM
Just got a shipment from autogeek today. It was my first time trying autogeek and I was impressed. Great service and there were extra things in the box that I didn't order, what a nice surprise. Thank You autogeek: New customer for life.

ScottB
09-30-2006, 08:15 AM
Just got a shipment from autogeek today. It was my first time trying autogeek and I was impressed. Great service and there were extra things in the box that I didn't order, what a nice surprise. Thank You autogeek: New customer for life.

It doesnt always happen, but when it does its like Xmas. The Fast Shipping and Great Client Services are always present. I am sure AG thanks you for your choice and hopefully you will consider us in the future.