PDA

View Full Version : Foam Gun, DP Wash and Gloss, DP Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo

sullysdetailing
10-22-2009, 04:07 PM
Ok I got the Auto Geek Foam Gun today in the mail. I was refilling all my bottles and orginizing my supplies when the big brown truck pulled up with a PBMA box I was pretty excited when those boxes are left on my door. Anyway

I gave it a try. I used 2oz. of DP Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo and filled the rest of the bottle with water. (put water in the bottle first because it gets really foamy) I connected it to my hoes and put it on heavy foam. I covered my hole truck in about 45 second to a minute. I let the truck soak for a little bit then I used DP Wash and Gloss and two bucket method and washed my whole truck then rinsed. It took me about 10 mintues to do the rims, wash and dry. I was amazed on how good the Foam Gun worked I can only imagine how the Foam Cannon works.

DP Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo: Very foamy works great with the Foam Gun and Foam Cannon. Cleans the car very well leave you with a nice shine.

DP Wash and Gloss: I was amazed on how the water just floated on top of the truck even with the soap underneath it. I was also shocked on how well it cleaned. I left my truck with the just waxed look. It also has a great smell.

I give all products a 10 out of 10

CharlesW
10-22-2009, 04:25 PM
By "DP Wash & Gloss" are you referring to DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss?

Your process seems a little strange.
Foamed the vehicle with DP Extreme Foam, didn't rinse.
Washed the vehicle with DP RW&G and did rinse.

While it seems to me that the product use and mix is very strange, the important thing is that you were happy with it.

langer550
10-22-2009, 05:01 PM
I just got my foam gun from the big brown truck today too!

sullysdetailing
10-22-2009, 05:06 PM
By "DP Wash & Gloss" are you referring to DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss?

Your process seems a little strange.
Foamed the vehicle with DP Extreme Foam, didn't rinse.
Washed the vehicle with DP RW&G and did rinse.

While it seems to me that the product use and mix is very strange, the important thing is that you were happy with it.

While the foam was on the car I washed it with sheet skin mit and DP Rinseless Wash and Gloss with to bucket method(used this in the wash bucket instead of DP Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo) Then I rinsed the car and dried it.

sullysdetailing
10-22-2009, 05:29 PM
I just got my foam gun from the big brown truck today too!
Very nice I got the foam gun, DP Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo, DP Rinseless Wash and Gloss, and 32oz DP spray bottle.

ScottB
10-22-2009, 05:32 PM
I love my foam gun several years later after consistent use ... I use Optimum, Poorboys, Ultima, Duragloss and even Zaino soaps in it with nice results too.