PDA

View Full Version : Dodo Juice

outlander
10-17-2009, 11:09 AM
Just received my shipment of DODO Juice Need For Speed. Received an E-mail from DODO Juice stating it was difficylt to remove. And to remove it using a black finishing pad. But on the info about the product it says it can be removed with microfiber cloth. On the bottle it says it my be difficult to remove in hot weather. Due to the recent winter weather here in Pittsburgh PA it may not be so bad. What about temps in the 50's? Feed back please

loudog2
10-17-2009, 11:42 AM
I would not remove a product with a black finishing pad. Maybe with a microfiber bonnet over it, but not the pad itself. As for temp, yes it does get more difficult to apply and remove products in colder weather. But the 50's should be fine.

ScottB
10-17-2009, 02:07 PM
I have found the best results removing Dodo waxes when still slightly damp and applying as lite a coat as possible . WOWO method , maybe it effects the durability a bit but I rather enjoy a new coat quite often.

Dibbuz
10-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Apply a very thin coat, let it dry for about 5 mins, than wipe off with a fluffy towel like the Carrand Soft Touch or Dodo's Fantastic Fur.
Never had problems with NFS here (used it around 18-25 degrees Celcius). It's a fast product to use but not known for it's durability.