PDA

View Full Version : Pictures & Comments from Porsche Space Coast Class - October 17th, 2009

Pages : 1 [2]

Mike Phillips
10-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Fixed the code problem with the before and after pictures...

:)

Impressions
10-17-2009, 08:06 PM
I had a great time at todays class. It was nice to meet the Porsche club and see some pretty nice examples of fine german engineering.
looking forward to 102.....hopefully soon

thanks to dwayne and meghan for all the late afternoon help....you guys rock.............oh ya you too mike

BR997S
10-20-2009, 03:23 PM
Thank you for a great class Mike!!! Very informative. I appreciate you taking the time to answer all of our questions! Especially for the hands on to teach us how to use clay and the DA.

Mike Phillips
10-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Thank you for a great class Mike!!! Very informative. I appreciate you taking the time to answer all of our questions! Especially for the hands on to teach us how to use clay and the DA.

Your very welcome.

We really appreciate your club making the trek to Autogeek to attend one of our classes.

:xyxthumbs:

detaildave
10-27-2009, 06:06 AM
WooooooooooHooooooo round 2!!! Day 2 of class that is. Mike's classroom presentation & Hands-on training are both informative & helpful to say the least. Mike even makes the coffee, which is a must for me. The classroom portion was helpful for me with regard to "Assessing" the vehicle's condition & what is your goal for a particular situation. I will remind myself to revisit this tip from now on & on every job. Then in the afternoon session everyone got the opportunity to use the machines & products under Mike's watchful eye. I know the Porsche Club Members enjoyed themselves & learned alot of new technique's as well. I mean you can't have a sweet ride as a Porsche & ride around dirty!!! People are watching. Don't just Clean it, you've got to Detail it!!! Ok once again for a mere $30.00 bucks you get to use POWER TOOLS (woohoo), sample / test pads, product etc. You must attend one of these classes for yourself to fully understand & appreciate the information that is given to you. I enjoyed meeting the Porsche club members & even got to see my new Friend 4 Life Bob again. Mike, Meghan & Dwayne, you guy's ROCK!!! Say MAX, did you invent Customer Service or just refine it??? Because I've never seen, enjoyed or Experienced it until I became a customer of "AG" & now I will be a Customer for Life!!! Why anyone (seasoned Pro or Weekend Warroir) shops, purchases anywere else is beyond me. Again thanks to everyone for a very pleasureable experience to FUNWORLD aka Autogeek!!!

Detail DaveIm the MAN

mchess1
10-27-2009, 06:13 AM
WooooooooooHooooooo round 2!!! Day 2 of class that is. Mike's classroom presentation & Hands-on training are both informative & helpful to say the least. Mike even makes the coffee, which is a must for me. The classroom portion was helpful for me with regard to "Assessing" the vehicle's condition & what is your goal for a particular situation. I will remind myself to revisit this tip from now on & on every job. Then in the afternoon session everyone got the opportunity to use the machines & products under Mike's watchful eye. I know the Porsche Club Members enjoyed themselves & learned alot of new technique's as well. I mean you can't have a sweet ride as a Porsche & ride around dirty!!! People are watching. Don't just Clean it, you've got to Detail it!!! Ok once again for a mere $30.00 bucks you get to use POWER TOOLS (woohoo), sample / test pads, product etc. You must attend one of these classes for yourself to fully understand & appreciate the information that is given to you. I enjoyed meeting the Porsche club members & even got to see my new Friend 4 Life Bob again. Mike, Meghan & Dwayne, you guy's ROCK!!! Say MAX, did you invent Customer Service or just refine it??? Because I've never seen, enjoyed or Experienced it until I became a customer of "AG" & now I will be a Customer for Life!!! Why anyone (seasoned Pro or Weekend Warroir) shops, purchases anywere else is beyond me. Again thanks to everyone for a very pleasureable experience to FUNWORLD aka Autogeek!!!

Detail DaveIm the MAN

Dave - it was nice meeting you and talking shop before the class started.

Oh, and nice truck!