PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy it?

astrogus
10-11-2009, 06:08 PM
Say your favorite smelling product whether it be a QD, Spray wax etc. Made a shower gel/ body wash, That smelled like your favorite product. Would you buy it? I was thinking about the addicts here lol when i though of this...There might be a market for it. Im the MAN

agpatel
10-11-2009, 06:30 PM
I love the smell of Opt shampoo, hmm I wonder how well of a body wash it would make, :)

DARK HORSE
10-11-2009, 07:14 PM
DP waterless autowash!!! It smells sooooooooooo goooood!!!!!!! I used some a few hours ago and I still think about how good it smells. I told my wife it smells so good I want to lick the car!! I use it on my garage queen to freshen up the nose of the car after a cruise around town (but not if it's dirty). Makes me think about going for a cruise.. Yes I would not only buy it as a shower gel but also as a milkshake!!!

Tex Star Detail
10-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Ummmmmm:poke: Ya'll are sniffing to many products...

Blake's Mobile Detailing
10-11-2009, 08:01 PM
I told my girlfriend yesterday that I want my sheets on my bed to smell like meguires cleaner wax. omg, smells amazing

bmw5541
10-11-2009, 08:14 PM
All products by Poorboys World. Especially QD+ and Natty's Red.

SouthernStyles
10-11-2009, 08:59 PM
All products by Poorboys World. Especially QD+ and Natty's Red.\

x2

CTS-Veo
10-11-2009, 09:28 PM
If Yankee Candle made a "car jar" in Griots speed shine, Griots spray wax, Fusion, or XMT gel shampoo I would buy them all.

Body wash...? I don't know about that. Besides, could you imagine trying to rinse off a shampoo that was carnuba based?

agpatel
10-11-2009, 09:42 PM
If Yankee Candle made a "car jar" in Griots speed shine, Griots spray wax, Fusion, or XMT gel shampoo I would buy them all.

Body wash...? I don't know about that. Besides, could you imagine trying to rinse off a shampoo that was carnuba based?

You would be beading in a rain storm, hehe. Just see it now, "Amazing beading shot of my arm! Check it out!"

DLB
10-12-2009, 07:22 AM
All products by Poorboys World. Especially QD+ and Natty's Red.Have you SMELLED the Spray and Rinse Wheel Cleaner? :D

You would be beading in a rain storm, hehe. Just see it now, "Amazing beading shot of my arm! Check it out!"I can see the thread now:
(*FH = For Humans)
"Products used:
Clean/Prep:
Original Waterpik Showerhead (with Grit Guard externally installed, micro fine screen filter inside)
CR Spotless Filtration System
Grit guard in rinse bucket (2BM)
Cobra microfiber wash rag
ShMITT
Pinnacle FH Natural Scent Body Wash
Pinnacle FH HyperClean Super Foam Shampoo
PBW Ultimate Shaving Foam
(3) Gillette Mach 3 Razor's (full body shave (less top of head) for better application and removal of LSP) :xyxthumbs:
AG Natural Tampico fingernail scrub brush

Shine:
Dried with Ultimate Guzzler WW
Wolfgang BodyWerx FH Ultimate Moisture Lotion
Wolfgang BodyWerx FH Ultimate Cooling Aftershave
Toenails and Fingernails polished with #0000
DP FH Max Gel on hair
LSP - Dodo Juice 70% Carnuba Can"

Peabo
10-12-2009, 08:18 AM
(*FH = For Humans)
"Products used:
Clean/Prep:
Original Waterpik Showerhead (with Grit Guard externally installed, micro fine screen filter inside)
CR Spotless Filtration System
Grit guard in rinse bucket (2BM)
Cobra microfiber wash rag
ShMITT
Pinnacle FH Natural Scent Body Wash
Pinnacle FH HyperClean Super Foam Shampoo
PBW Ultimate Shaving Foam
(3) Gillette Mach 3 Razor's (full body shave (less top of head) for better application and removal of LSP) :xyxthumbs:
AG Natural Tampico fingernail scrub brush

Shine:
Dried with Ultimate Guzzler WW
Wolfgang BodyWerx FH Ultimate Moisture Lotion
Wolfgang BodyWerx FH Ultimate Cooling Aftershave
Toenails and Fingernails polished with #0000
DP FH Max Gel on hair
LSP - Dodo Juice 70% Carnuba Can"

You guys need to be selling some of these ideas! I would definately buy some of these! :props:

this reminds me of the the Dr. Pepper product I tried this weekend. Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce! I love the soft drink....didn't like the BBQ sauce altho it really tasted like dr. pepper

Larry A
10-12-2009, 08:23 AM
I have a body and hair shampo that my wife says smells like car wax. I like it.