PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the City of Brotherly Love.

shulung
10-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Hello everyone, :hungry:
my name is Frank and I am very glad to be a part, however minor, of this great community. First off, many thanks for the tips on headlight restoration. The home brew method- UV Sealer-Helmsman Spar Urethane(Indoor/Outdoor)Clear Gloss, is the absolute best of the ones I have tried both on my car's headlight and that of a closed friends. I think our friendship has gotten stronger now that he has brand new looking headlights. I see a great need for this service in my area, and my previous experience in the auto body shop is leading me to consider starting a headlight restoration business. For this I need some advice. Please help. Thanks a million.

Mike Phillips
10-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the Autogeek Online Discussion Forum :welcome:

Please be mindful of our forum rules.

Forum Rules (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/2285-forum-rules.html)

Thank you!

:props:

shulung
10-09-2009, 10:31 AM
:iagree:Hey, I am very sorry. I meant no disrespect. I will be more than glad to use your products for the business I am trying to start...once I get some good advice on how to avoid the pitfalls of doing this kind of ( headlight restoration) business. I don't think my limited time would allow me to learn full detail work..just headlights...for now.

detaildave
10-11-2009, 06:56 AM
:welcome: