PDA

View Full Version : AutoGeek website suggestion

Pages : [1] 2

CEE DOG
10-03-2009, 07:54 PM
First let me say I love AG! Thanks for all the great support!
I was just thinking it would be nice if when in the AG store after I click shop by brand and select a brand from the pull down I would see the following.
Instead of seeing multiple different sizes of each item there would be one size of each item and then a pulldown arrow on each one if it offers more then one size. I know after I click on something that it shows the other sizes at the bottom of that page but I was thinking about this more as something that would help us to find new products without sorting through 2 or 3 of each product we already know about
Is this a request that AG would consider/benefit from?
Would this be helpful to everybody?

Feed back please

Just a thought

Emile
10-03-2009, 08:01 PM
I completely agree with you. It would help make searching customer reviews much easier, as well. Sometimes I have to click on the smaller (or larger) size of the same product just to see all of the customer reviews.

Bimmerfan
10-03-2009, 08:06 PM
that's wright but would be good also if the Items in shopping card remaind for few days for future login as It really take time to put them once there and shop and you forget something also

A4 1.8tqm
10-03-2009, 08:08 PM
I agree. Scrolling past multiple of the same thing is a little annoying. And combining reviews among the diff. sizes would be great.

BTW the drop down list for shop by brand is out of place, half hidden behind price match and view shopping cart. Is it just me?

CEE DOG
10-03-2009, 08:51 PM
that's wright but would be good also if the Items in shopping card remaind for few days for future login as It really take time to put them once there and shop and you forget something also

The shopping cart may have something to do with your cookie settings or something. Can anybody confirm this?

I agree. Scrolling past multiple of the same thing is a little annoying. And combining reviews among the diff. sizes would be great.

BTW the drop down list for shop by brand is out of place, half hidden behind price match and view shopping cart. Is it just me?
I just checked and it is coming out ok for me. see attached

Emile
10-03-2009, 09:10 PM

Same thing happens to me when I use Firefox or Safari. Homepage loads fine in both browsers, but once I start navigating around the site, it starts to hide below the top navigation buttons.

It's just a minor formatting issue, Firefox and Safari always read and translate the code a bit differently than Internet Explorer. Should be able to be fixed easily with a little manipulation.

2003 GMC Denali
10-04-2009, 12:52 AM
Another Web-site Suggestion...

I wished the "Page Numbers" were at the Bottom rather than at the Top, when you're doing a Search.

You type in your word or words... and then 20 or 30 Pages come up and then you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom and then go back up again, just to click on the next Page, then repeat... down, up, click on the next page... down, up, click on the next page... down, up, click on the next page... etc, etc.

Kind of annoying.

Matt
10-04-2009, 04:46 AM
Agreed!

The page numbers would be nice at the top and bottom of the page as naturally you are down there after scrolling through a page or results.

Also, if you're having an issue with your cart emptying, it's because you are deleting your cookies and clearing your internet browser cache. Certain antivirus/ antimalware programs do this automatically. If you want to stop it, change the settings so that the cookies are only erased when you want them to be.

CEE DOG
10-04-2009, 06:56 AM
Another Web-site Suggestion...

I wished the "Page Numbers" were at the Bottom rather than at the Top, when you're doing a Search.

You type in your word or words... and then 20 or 30 Pages come up and then you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom and then go back up again, just to click on the next Page, then repeat... down, up, click on the next page... down, up, click on the next page... down, up, click on the next page... etc, etc.

Kind of annoying.
:iagree:

A4 1.8tqm
10-04-2009, 07:11 AM
Same thing happens to me when I use Firefox...

That's it, just checked using IE and it was normal. :xyxthumbs:

Evolve
10-04-2009, 07:29 AM
Originally Posted by Bimmerfan http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/autogeek/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/21021-autogeek-website-suggestion.html#post260427)
The shopping cart may have something to do with your cookie settings or something. Can anybody confirm this?

I believe so. I've had stuff sitting in my cart for over a week and a half and it's always there until I clear or buy.

2003 GMC Denali
08-21-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm bumping this thread...

Kind of annoying.

mcpp66
08-21-2010, 05:59 PM
+1..........I think I've commented on this in another thread. This suggestion should not be hard to implement. After all, we're only suggesting something that would make it easier for us to spend money on their site.

I'm bumping this thread...

Kind of annoying.

A4 1.8tqm
08-21-2010, 06:16 PM
+1 for page numbers at bottom (and top).

+1 for combining the sizes into one product link.

Also, It would be nice for newer users if the search tags for each product in the store were updated to include the abbreviations/acronyms. I know there is a thread that shows all the meanings, but typing it in the store search would be very convenient for the "New Autogeek user who is overwhelmed by all the product choices and abbreviated product names".

2003 GMC Denali
08-21-2010, 06:41 PM
also, it would be nice for newer users if the search tags for each product in the store were updated to include the abbreviations/acronyms. I know there is a thread that shows all the meanings, but typing it in the store search would be very convenient for the "new autogeek user who is overwhelmed by all the product choices and abbreviated product names".

+1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1, +1