PDA

View Full Version : Autobahn Wall Mount 5.0 HP Garage Vacuum

SSTG
10-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Anyone used one of these yet? I'm trying to find a vac that has more suction than my 5 hp Rigid. Are they worth the $200?

bigbenz
10-04-2009, 10:44 AM
I've had one about 6 weeks and have been very pleased with it. Good power. Love the reach. As far as the price, it is a little high, but what isn't these days? Check back in a year and we'll see if it's still going...:)

Meghan
10-04-2009, 11:00 AM
I tried it out a while back, I love how the hose can stretch to anywhere in the garage. Did a great job on sucking up the dirt in the car.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/20285-review-autobahn-wall-mount.html

SSTG
10-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Thanks guy's & gal's. But how is the suction?

bigbenz
10-05-2009, 08:18 AM
Best suction I've seen in a unit this size. I've got a Mercedes and the mats have a snap to hold them down. The vac still about pulled them off the floor. So far, I'm real happy with the Autobahn. I really don't care if it has no blower as I have an electric leaf blower and an air compressor gun.

SSTG
10-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Best suction I've seen in a unit this size. I've got a Mercedes and the mats have a snap to hold them down. The vac still about pulled them off the floor. So far, I'm real happy with the Autobahn. I really don't care if it has no blower as I have an electric leaf blower and an air compressor gun.

Same here, I just want to make sure it has more suction than my 5hp rigid. :props: