PDA

View Full Version : Pictures & Comments from October 3rd, 2009 Saturday Detailing 101

Pages : 1 [2]

bmp auto detail
10-04-2009, 07:45 PM
Mike and Autogeek staff, the Saturday class was very interesting, I learned a lot of things and I hope to take the Detailing 102 class in the future. Thank you for your hospitality and friendly attention.

SportEL
10-04-2009, 08:44 PM
I was just wondering why you marked the backing plate and pad with a sharpie marker in that one picture.

sullysdetailing
10-04-2009, 08:46 PM
So you can tell if the pad is rotating

Col. Mustard
10-05-2009, 11:45 AM
There wasn't a whole bunch I learned from the 101 class, but I did enjoy the class and I did pick up a few bits of knowledge. It was great having Mike answer questions and explain things so that they are easy to comprihend, and also it's nice to see the autogeek team runs a clean and efficient operation, and everyone was friendly and knowledgable from what I could gather. I definately got more from the 102 class in terms of knowledge and experience, but this was a great class regardless, and I imagine it would be very helpful and informative to the majority of enthusiast and hobby detailers out there. Thank you for the time and effort Mike, and thank you for the facility and products Autogeek :dblthumb2:

- Taylor E

O.C.Detailing
10-11-2009, 01:56 PM
And I swear...the Asian gentleman looks EXACTLY like Hiro Nakamura from the TV series Heroes!!! :D I didn't know he detailed cars too! ;)

J/K. All of the classes offered by AG are on my list of items to be checked off in the very near future! I can't wait.

Mike Phillips
02-25-2019, 10:48 AM
***Bump***

One of the early detailing classes here at Autogeek....

Where are they now?

:)