PDA

View Full Version : Black Again; any one tried it

DARK HORSE
10-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Black Again; I saw this product in the current BOGO. I am thinking of trying it, but before I do I was hoping to hear some feedback by those of you who have!!

Feed back please

ryandamartini
10-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Black Again; I saw this product in the current BOGO. I am thinking of trying it, but before I do I was hoping to hear some feedback by those of you who have!!

Feed back please

You should buy it.

Nuff said. The only thing bad well maybe bad thing about it is that it takes some getting used to as far as applying it. It runs a bit if not careful.

Jimmie
10-02-2009, 01:19 AM
A few years ago it beat out a bunch of others for looks and longevity in a review by one of our members. I've used it since that review with much success.

Da Fats
10-02-2009, 03:05 AM
it beat out pb's trim restorer??? i heard that pb's was better

bmw5541
10-02-2009, 08:31 AM
You should buy it.

Nuff said. The only thing bad well maybe bad thing about it is that it takes some getting used to as far as applying it. It runs a bit if not careful.

:iagree:
The product does look good, but you do have to be careful about it running. Just make sure to give it a little bit of a wipe down after applying it.

DARK HORSE
10-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Can it be used on trim that is dark grey; or should it be used only on black trim? Anyone know for sure?

Harleyguy
10-02-2009, 09:23 AM
I have Mothers back to black,Also use black wow and just ordered some Forever Black too try.I have Ford sport trac as a daily driver so it had plenty of the black trim.The black wow works great have to use a very small amount.But it doesn't bring back the black too well on the side steps of the black trim on top of the bumper.Cowling area works great.The mothers works ok on the bed cover.

bmw5541
10-02-2009, 09:29 AM
Can it be used on trim that is dark grey; or should it be used only on black trim? Anyone know for sure?

You can use it on all trim.

Jimmie
10-02-2009, 10:07 AM
it beat out pb's trim restorer??? i heard that pb's was better
Yep, in this test.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/3794-test-joe-p.html

Da Fats
10-04-2009, 03:17 PM
Has anyone tried Heating the trim to restore it either with a torch or a heat gun? I am wondering how streaky this turns out? I have read the results will last as long as new trim would.