PDA

View Full Version : Spray Bottle Nozzels

ricks778
09-29-2009, 10:53 PM
Has anybody else not been too happy with the type of nozzle that is supplied with spray bottles?
Last month I received a kit with spray bottles and some nozzles. I didn't like the nozzles the way that they were built. I got my skin caught in the sprayer twice. I thought it was just the nozzles that came with the bottles from that manufacturer. But I ordered a Meguiars bottle that has been discontinued, the spray nozzle that came with it was the same as the others from DP. I know for a fact that this is not a Meguiars sprayer since I work at a place that sells Meguiars.
Brand X Sprayer.http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/uploads/22090/DSC00906.JPG

Meguiars Sprayer.http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/uploads/22090/DSC00907.JPG

See how much smoother the Meguiars spray is around the center?

cnfowler
09-30-2009, 12:23 AM
I think the best sprayer I've ever had were some sprayers on a Rubbermaid bottle I purchased from Wal-Mart. It came as an empty 32oz bottle with a white and red sprayer. I've used it over the years with various chemicals and degreasers and have never had a problem with it. If I remember correctly, I paid less than $4 for the bottle and sprayer. I found them in the industrial cleaner section with the commercial mop buckets, mops, etc. Small section usually close to the hardware section.

Colin

tenorplayer23
09-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Good suggestion. I too have found excellent bottles there. The brand was "The Bottle Crew"; 24oz./graduated markings; sprayer is terrific. $0.98 each. Look for that specific brand.

I think the best sprayer I've ever had were some sprayers on a Rubbermaid bottle I purchased from Wal-Mart. It came as an empty 32oz bottle with a white and red sprayer. I've used it over the years with various chemicals and degreasers and have never had a problem with it. If I remember correctly, I paid less than $4 for the bottle and sprayer. I found them in the industrial cleaner section with the commercial mop buckets, mops, etc. Small section usually close to the hardware section.

Colin