PDA

View Full Version : Dodo Juice Rubbish Boy's Juiced Edition

Meghan
09-29-2009, 03:22 PM
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/autogeek_2074_67332370
Want to try out "Juiced" but don't want to get the whole jar to test it out....
Well now we have the 30ml size of the Rubbish Boys Juiced Edition Carnauba Wax!

Dodo Juice Rubbish Boy’s Juiced Edition Carnauba Wax (http://www.autogeek.net/dodo-rubbishboy-wax-30ml.html)

cobraa
09-29-2009, 03:48 PM
and what is it suppose to be good at?

ScottB
09-29-2009, 04:55 PM
Juiced Edition is a version of the original Rubbish Boys wax only made with Dodo's commercial upgrades.

cobraa
09-29-2009, 05:24 PM
Ok. Sorry I wasn't clear. You know some wax offer a wet-look,metallic,pop flaking,shine. What does this wax?

HighEndDetail
09-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Sweet :xyxthumbs:

Wolf-Strong
10-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Ok. Sorry I wasn't clear. You know some wax offer a wet-look,metallic,pop flaking,shine. What does this wax?

It originally started with this guy trying to either prove/disprove the idea on that it is cheaper to make your own wax and such. Well, it turned into this HUGE thread over at Detailing World where he went through trial and error several times, spent several hundred dollars, and ended up coming out with a fairly decent wax. It is that same formula he came up with in his kitchen, but just slightly more refined from Dodo. The interesting part is that after he made the wax, it was sent to Dodo where they tested it and found it to be a good wax by their standards (which are high) and ended up giving him a job for it along with his own website. It is more of an icon than anything, and for any wax collector, a must have for it's history.

It is actually a very interesting read if you ever can find the thread and really gives a lot of insight into the world of waxes.

agpatel
10-02-2009, 12:20 AM
It originally started with this guy trying to either prove/disprove the idea on that it is cheaper to make your own wax and such. Well, it turned into this HUGE thread over at Detailing World where he went through trial and error several times, spent several hundred dollars, and ended up coming out with a fairly decent wax. It is that same formula he came up with in his kitchen, but just slightly more refined from Dodo. The interesting part is that after he made the wax, it was sent to Dodo where they tested it and found it to be a good wax by their standards (which are high) and ended up giving him a job for it along with his own website. It is more of an icon than anything, and for any wax collector, a must have for it's history.

It is actually a very interesting read if you ever can find the thread and really gives a lot of insight into the world of waxes.

I have read it and it is a great story, DoDo Juice really helped him out when he started messing around giving him hints and tips and was really nice of them. Ben, guy who makes RBOE, is a great guy to deal with, have had the pleasure to email with him a few times.

I had the nuba trial pack that had RBOE and RBJE and loved them both but ended up trading JE as I only wanted OE. Now I wish I didnt trad it as I want it now. May have to pick this up in my next order.

Meghan
10-02-2009, 07:34 AM
To answer you questions about this wax, here is the info...

Dodo Juice Rubbish Boy’s Juiced Edition Carnauba Wax is a smooth, soft carnauba car wax that gives instant gloss to any paint color. The key ingredient is No. 1 grade yellow carnauba wax, the finest in the world. With pineapple essential oil added to the mix, Dodo Juice Rubbish Boy’s Juiced Edition Carnauba Wax smells as good as it looks!

Rubbish Boy’s is the name of a wax maker in the U.K. whose wax caught the attention of one of Dodo Juice’s masterminds. Dodo Juice took the homemade, hand-poured Rubbish Boy’s wax and added the Dodo magic to make it smoother, softer, and more of a sensory experience, as all Dodo waxes are. The result is Dodo Juice Rubbish Boy’s Juiced Edition Carnauba Wax.

Dodo Juice Rubbish Boy’s Juiced Edition Carnauba Wax is a soft wax made of real Brazilian carnauba wax, yellow beeswax, and pineapple essential oil. This combination gives you a beautiful and great-smelling wax, of course, but it also gives you excellent paint protection and visual appeal. While the process of applying this wax is enjoyable, the final result is pure bliss. Water beads beautifully and the paint is protected from the elements under a glossy, slick coating.

Due the purity of this wax, it looks terrific on any color vehicle.