PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the 1000th member of Autogeekonline.net!

Pages : 1 [2]

Reddwarf
09-01-2006, 09:08 PM
How many members are we up to now I wonder?

Rapidity
09-01-2006, 09:58 PM
I dunno over 2k since I was 2k. lol

ScottB
09-02-2006, 10:10 AM
I dunno over 2k since I was 2k. lol

well at more than 140 new posts per day (average) we have already needed one system upgrade. We have also grown in leaps over several other new and older detailing forums. It is something AG and Max are very happy with Im the MAN

aceshigh73
09-02-2006, 11:12 AM
well at more than 140 new posts per day (average) we have already needed one system upgrade. We have also grown in leaps over several other new and older detailing forums. It is something AG and Max are very happy with Im the MAN

Hey this brings up a question I had with the recent trop storm, etc...
Where are the Autogeek web servers located? In a Florida Data Center Im hoping...
Are they replicated out of Florida for disaster recovery just in case?

Reason Im asking is im in I.T. and I have a Disaster Recovery (D.R.) exersize coming up in the middle of sept. So Im curious as to the steps Max has taken to secure his business...

Meghan
09-02-2006, 03:59 PM
Max is secure, no worries! Max doesnt let anything get past him, we have survived at least 3 strong hurricanes and a few other mishaps in our area and we stay strong!:righton:

ltoman
11-07-2006, 11:57 AM
Feed back please I a so totally confused by the amount of productout there it is hard to put togethe a first time order!! The only thing that was clear to me was the clay!! Sticking with only Pinnacle, can anyone tell me what to buy and incorporate the specials? I know I need the pc and souverang, and I guess xmt... what else? Please help!!:confused:

joe.p
11-07-2006, 12:31 PM
you can call Autogeek and ask to speak with mehgan or Jason,either one can assist you , also incorparate the speacials :), I think as of now you might qualify for AGs discount incorperate this with your package and your set to go..

btw, I see Pinaccles web site offers free ground shipping with a purchase of $75.00 and over,you can order your pinnace kit with a PC ;)..go to pinnacles site and click on specials