PDA

View Full Version : New Autogeek Gear Is In!

Meghan
03-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Attention Geek fans, the hats are in!!! Come check out the site and look at our new addition to our "Geek Gear".
We have currently four styles to choose from, all of them are very attractive, get one to work in, one to detail in, one for the races, and one for the weekend.
http://www.autogeek.net/autogeekgear.html

ScottB
03-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Can you model them for us ????????????????????????

bigron
03-30-2006, 06:51 PM

Now that's an idea killrwheels, bound to increase sales.

joe.p
03-30-2006, 07:27 PM
I thought this was Matt Job :p

Meghan
03-30-2006, 10:15 PM
Ahh that's a no!:o But I might be able to talk Max into it, can't promise anything, seems he has been busy coming up with coupons for the forum members lately! :D

Neothin
03-30-2006, 10:17 PM
you shouldve brought some with you today to matt's house. we would've rep'd AG whilst playing around with the mustang and washing the tC! Besides, my scion visor has seen better days :-/ i need a new head ornament lol

Meghan
03-30-2006, 10:21 PM
you shouldve brought some with you today to matt's house. we would've rep'd AG whilst playing around with the mustang and washing the tC! Besides, my scion visor has seen better days :-/ i need a new head ornament lol
I will agree with you, that visor was looking sad today, I will hook you up with a hat tomorrow. You pick one out, I will remove it while Max is not looking! Shhh don't tell him!;)

ScottB
03-31-2006, 07:05 AM
Ahh that's a no!:o But I might be able to talk Max into it, can't promise anything, seems he has been busy coming up with coupons for the forum members lately! :D

Neither Max nor Matt are going to increase sales the way you would, sometimes you gotta take one for the team. Otherwise, I hear you will be in the dunk tank and the 1st annual AG picnic. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OCDetails
03-31-2006, 07:35 PM
Putting my order in for one as we speak. I'm looking forward to replacing the had I've had for way too long.

I'm not trying to be cheap on what is already a great looking hat, but does the Autogeek discount still apply to these? It doesn't seem to be working.

Meghan
04-01-2006, 09:45 AM
Putting my order in for one as we speak. I'm looking forward to replacing the had I've had for way too long.

I'm not trying to be cheap on what is already a great looking hat, but does the Autogeek discount still apply to these? It doesn't seem to be working.
OC, working on your order right now, you are getting the 15% off no worries. And the free gift will be put in with the hat. :D

OCDetails
04-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Sweet! :) Can't wait!

BigBoy
04-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Love the flame hat, looks like a racing hat!:)